Rotten Tooth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rotten Tooth

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:52 pm

I dreamt that I had one rotten tooth in my mouth. It was on the top row, and it had a hole in it right below my gumline. The rest of my teeth were healthy. All I kept thinking was "I need to go to the dentist. I wonder if it can be fixed. I don't want to lose it." :huh:

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rotten Tooth

Post by sweetdream on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Hmmm, do you feel a need to fix something you don't want to lose? The hole in the tooth below the gumline, maybe below the surface you were wounded or someone else? Could this be a relationship maybe? Just my thoughts scratching chin scratching chin

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:59 am

My thoughts:

Teeth are usually symbolic of Wisdom or Words being spoken.

Are you struggling with trying to communicate with someone? Do you have problems communicating with people?

Or perhaps you are needing wisdom regarding a certain situation. A rotten tooth signifies something is going wrong (either with communication or lack of wisdom)

God Bless

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:52 am

Well, I have been praying for wisdom regarding a certain situation. But I'm not struggling with communicating with someone. At least I don't think I am. And I do feel the need to fix this certain situation before time runs out. Thanks for both of your thoughts. I will continue to pray about it.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mummy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 am

the dentist symbolise Jesus. This thing which is getting bad, you need to take to Jesus in prayer asap, before the pain & losing connection

mummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:37 pm

um i was thinkin about the hole below the gum line,,which in real life terms is decay that is hidden,,u kno that sayin,,''somethangs eating so and so..'' i was wondering if that was happening 2 u somehow somewhere,, bandaid i kno u r a great person, :clap: u always encourage me,,t u,,its justa question,,any unforgivness,,,or hurt ,,or dissappointment??? come bak sweety.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:01 pm

There is a LOT of disappointment. I am not where I want to be in my career yet. I've had disappointment after disappointment on job interviews. My license will expire soon, and I can not renew it without work experience and new training. Sometimes I wonder if I heard God right when I prayed about the career path I should take. But then again, I'm not sure if this is what my rotten tooth dream refers to. I will continue to pray about it. Thanks dreamster and mummy.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 pm

um it was t5he word dissappointment that rang in my spirit,, bandaid it can be quite debilertating..u kno like hope defered makes the heart sik,, bandaid um i dont mean 2 be kinda gloomy,,but it sounds fixable sweety :clap: dr jesus,,ohh yes we can,, :clap: lol! huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top