Baby reaching out for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby reaching out for me

Post by  on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Had a dream can't really remember most, but i have an idea what i was doing wasn't good, at some point i was rushing through a church, quietly. In the church there were different groups of people. Then an old friend called me and started chastising me for not stopping by to say hello (struck me as strange because she normally is very nice and gentle)

She was carrying her baby who was sleeping, the moment he heard my voice, he opened his eyes and with sleepy eyes he reached out his hands to me, carried him but he was crying, so handed him over to his mother.

This is the second time i'm dreaming of babies reacing out to me, as you'll see from my other post titled "baby crying".

Can someone please help me understand, what new thing i'm rejecting?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby reaching out for me

Post by pwilso512 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Maybe you should look at what you have been avoiding. Rushing through a church quietly tells me that you don't want to be seen. You're trying to avoid the "new thing". It seems like you will continue to be confronted with it until you give in. It's something that you don't think you can handle....or you just don't want to deal with it because you think it will be a BIG PAIN. :babycrib: Just my thoughts. Continue to pray about it.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:49 am

the holyspirit is reaching out to you..he desires a deeper relationship with you...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 pm

There is nothing i desire more than a much deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit, and i've been doing that of late, we communicate daily and i love to worship Him.

Thanks for your input, i'll pray on it, am sure he'll help me through ( He always does).

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 pm

How's your fellowship with visitors,new converts and newcomers in your church body?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm

i pretty much keep to myself, but am very close to my pastor and his wife, my deepness in Christ is more of a personal affair for now.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:53 pm

Right...your dream just may be telling you that you are needed in the field of new converts and newcomers...you may have the food they need. Pray about it...He could be calling you out of keeping to yourself.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Thats a new angle, i will pray about it and ask God to make the new thing clearer. Thanks for your input.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:59 pm

no problem...
also remember you were 'rushing' through a church with 'different' people and was 'chastised' for not saying hello.

*** the Lord dropped in my spirit to tell you that there's a gold nugget waiting for you in your meeting of new people****

be blessed.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Amen and thank you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 am

Did the fact that the baby left his mother and reached out for me, mean anything?

Its been in my head ever since.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:01 am

From what I've experienced and heard, baby's usually represent ministry. Do you know what your ministry is? Are you operating in it?

She was carrying her baby who was sleeping, the moment he heard my voice, he opened his eyes and with sleepy eyes he reached out his hands to me
As soon as I read this, immedidately, I felt this scripture in my spirit-

"And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:" Luke 1:41 "For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy." Luke 1:42

We all know that babies don't reach out to just anyone...sometimes not even close relatives and especially not to strangers. This baby (ministry) know exactly who you are and who you are to them and for them.

Please pray on what I've said.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 am

Thanks Virtous, and yes i know part of my ministry, cos it looks to me like there might be more than one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Did the fact that the baby left his mother and reached out for me, mean anything?

Consider this...
Just as God gives us natural babies to nurture and care for (mother [I say mother because naturally only women can give birth]), He also gives us our ministry (ministries) to nurture and care for.

Do you remember the lives of Elijah and Elisha? Elijah was a mighty prophet. As soon as Elisha saw him, he laid down everything he was doing to follow Elijah. He left his family, his job...everything, to follow Elijah. Elijah nurtured, cared for and operated in his ministry. There was a mantle (anointing, gift, ministry [baby]) he had, to do what God called him to do. To make this short, Elisha told Elijah he wanted a double-portion of what he had. Elijah told him that if he was with him when he ascended to heaven, he would leave his mantle with him. Elisha was there when he ascended and Elijah dropped (passed) his mantle on to Elisha.

I think there are some babies (mantle, anointing, ministries, etc.) that the carrier (mother) holds, has to be passed on from the mother. I've heard my bishop, my pastor, and other powerful men and women of God as they pray, speak a transferring spirit of what God has placed on their lives into the lives of the individual they are praying for.

Please pray on this as well.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:03 pm

I will pray on it Virtuous. Thank You.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:00 am

Temi, I didn't read every one else's comments first so if I repeat anything, I apologize now. Could the baby be the things you are setting aside right now while you are seeking the Lord "CRYING OUT" to you for attention?

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by  on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:30 am

I honestly don't know, but right now i feel seeking the Lord is my best option, because He is all i really need. Anything else crying out for attention, might have to go through the Father first.

My confusions have been so much, i feel safer with God, cos i know he's got my back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top