Male Baby...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Male Baby...

Post by Change on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 pm

in this dream,

me and my former girlfriend had a baby, a male baby.

it was somewhat joyful but for the most part, i was filled with anxiety and reluctance.

so i ended up leaving them...i just went places throughout the dream, places away from them.

at one point, i was at a bar, almost like drinking my cares away...though i don't go to bars in my waking life.

however, i returned to my ex and the baby by the end of the dream, it was a happy occasion.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Male Baby...

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm

A possible interpretation:

Are you looking for reconciliation with your ex girlfriend? There may be an opportunity for a brand new beginning (baby) within this relationship that you may be resisting or unsure of.

If so, be encouraged. If you return, the outcome will be good!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm

hello Palmira

it's interesting you said all of that...

i recently HAVE reconnected with my ex girlfriend...

however, i USED THIS DREAM...along with many others...to reconcile with this person.

i used the dreams THEMSELVES to do the reconciliation.

i don't know to what end this will be.

am i supposed to date her again? just be friends? etc.

these are the questions that i ask...and ask God really.

Last edited by Change on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Perhaps that is what the running away and finding yourself in a bar was all about in the dream. You are struggling with your decision to have returned to the relationship.

Stand firm. Remain faithful and true to the relationship. Ask God to strenghten and purify and perfect the relationship. If you persevere, God will reward you and you will receive the blessing the dream has to offer: A very happy ending.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Is there something that's been going on or will go on between you (and possibly someone else) and you'll have "mixed feelings" about it? It seems at first that you're happy but then you are anxious (worried somewhat) and not ready to handle/deal with it so you try to "drink your problems away" so to speak (ignore/avoid) it but you can't--nomatter what you do. You come back and all is well again--you're happy again. I wonder if after a while, all you need to do is give this "new thing" sometime and you'll feel better about it?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Palmira Gutierrez wrote:A possible interpretation:

Are you looking for reconciliation with your ex girlfriend? There may be an opportunity for a brand new beginning (baby) within this relationship that you may be resisting or unsure of.

If so, be encouraged. If you return, the outcome will be good!

yeah...well...this is so ironic now...

the SYMBOLISM of this dream is SO OBVIOUS...it's as you said here...my ex...the outcome will be good...etc...

however, i have now been reconciled with her for a week now...6 days total that i have seen her...and it has NOT been good!

my ex...she's a doll...she really is...but HER LIFE is SO different from mine...she has a JOB...i don't...she has HOBBIES/talents/musical aspirations...i don't...she has ALOT of drive and activity in her life...i DON'T.

so it begs the question...WHAT the heck is God's TRUE plan here?

i have had a MISERABLE time...like when i was dating her.

i feel INCOMPATIBLE with her...even just as friends.

it's weird.

and ON TOP of this...my ex is BENT on going away on a Mission Trip...outside of the country...and for a YEAR!

this is her HEART'S DESIRE...she IS going...she's been trying to go for the past 2 years now.

but the thing is...I AM NOT! i am NOT going on a mission trip...this is NOT my desire...nor God's desire for me.

so...this dream...i just see a TOTAL CONTRADICTION between the dream and my waking life experience as of recently.

this dream says NOTHING of HOW FAR this 'reconciliation' is supposed to go.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 am

I say submit, commit and surrender to the Lord and he will show mighty great things. Ask God for his will to be done and not yours. I pray GOd give you peace and clarity. Sometimes when we cant see God sees all. He knows what is best. I think GOd will fulfill you. I pray that he gives you your purpose in Jesus name. I agree with the others. here

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:51 am

A comment:

Please be aware that not all dreams are from the Lord. Your dreams seem to display the battle you are going through. There doesn't seem to be a resolution given.

Put your dreams aside and seek the Lord instead. A lot of dreams simply display an issue you are encountering. Don't allow your dreams to determine your destiny.

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:56 am

I'm not going to tell you what to do or what is the right path or what exactly God has for your life. But it seems from your dream that you have an issue with responsibility and commitment. Maybe you need to do some searching about what is going on with YOU before you need to commit to anyone. If things are going this badly after 6 days then I would venture to say that you're still at the part in the dream where you run away from the baby....not at the part where you come back and everything is happy.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 am

sunshine2 wrote:I'm not going to tell you what to do or what is the right path or what exactly God has for your life. But it seems from your dream that you have an issue with responsibility and commitment. Maybe you need to do some searching about what is going on with YOU before you need to commit to anyone. If things are going this badly after 6 days then I would venture to say that you're still at the part in the dream where you run away from the baby....not at the part where you come back and everything is happy.

so that would make this a "Symbollic Prophetic" dream?

i'm not joking...my ex uses this kind of language "i still live in the states but my heart is thousands and thousands of miles away."

she's BENT on going on this mission trip.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 am

Yes, I believe it quite possibly is symbolic. So if your ex needs to go on this trip then that is her decision. She has to follow what God has put in her heart. Are you feeling the need to keep her here? Why do you think you feel that way? Maybe there are some things going on inside you that God needs to work out. That's all I"m saying.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:04 pm

sunshine2 wrote:Yes, I believe it quite possibly is symbolic. So if your ex needs to go on this trip then that is her decision. She has to follow what God has put in her heart. Are you feeling the need to keep her here? Why do you think you feel that way? Maybe there are some things going on inside you that God needs to work out. That's all I"m saying.

no no no...you're misunderstanding me.

i'm not feeling the need to keep her here...i don't care if she goes...

this dream seems so obvious though...if this dream is NOT about her...WHAT is she symbollic of?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Oh ok....no I do not feel like "she" is symbolic. I feel like the baby is symbolic of your relationship and the struggles that you have revolve around the baby (relationship). I feel like God is showing you in this dream that you have conflicted feelings about this "baby" and that you need to deal with some feelings surrounding it. This is just my interpretation and from listening to some things that you have said. What better time to really allow the Lord to shine His light on the things going on in your heart surrounding the relationship than when she is gone on her mission trip? SEems like perfect timing.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:26 pm

hi

well the thing is, she's going on her trip next year.

she was going to go this year...but she stayed behind because of some family stuff she says.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top