Lone eagle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lone eagle

Post by GoldenEagle on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:41 pm

I'm new, so hello!

This is a vision I had at the start of this year. I was an eagle (a bald eagle, which we don't have in my country). I was sitting on a mountain top ona withered tree, and infront of me there was a nest in which sat a distraught male eagle (not a mate), and btw I am a keen falconera nd with birds of prey the females are the stronger. Falconers always use female birds to hunt. That being said, although the female is stronger eagles usually hut in pairs, so i was disturdbed that there was was only one.. I thought 'There should be two.' Also in the nest was a broken egg, the chick inside of which was dead. It was so disgusting to look at that it scared me for days. Eagles usually have 2 chicks at a time, although generally only the stronger of the two survives. So I said again, 'There shoudl eb two.'

I'd liek to add to this that I have a cousin who lives in canada who is always callign to tell em about the blad eagles he's seen, and the partner he has a strianed relationship is is aboutr to ahve a baby and I associated this vison with them beacuse I was very worried about the situation when I had it as my cousin's partner is very psychologically abusive.

Anyt thoughts gratefully welcome.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lone eagle

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:50 pm

It sounds like an intercession dream to me. That God would be calling you to pray for this cousin and his baby. If you're feeling disturbed by the scene in your dream you can take those feelings and turn them into intercession on their behalf.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Your words, "there should be two", struck me. I know that when God had made everything and saw Adam sitting there he said similar words--"its not good for man to be alone" so he made him a partner. Even though your cousin is having problems and there's brokenness, do you still feel like he should stay with his partner for the sake of the family?

*definitely intercede as been suggested!
Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:18 am

Actually, if he split from his partnmer I'd be very happy about it. She's a very manipulative, cruel person and she's interfered with our family relationships alot. I consider her to be wrecking his life.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top