SECOND DREAM OF BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECOND DREAM OF BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi, ya'll. What's good to ya, today? LOL.

Well, I had this dream the other night, but believe me when I say I was trying not to let it discourage and alarm me. I did not feel like posting it yfesterday. I just did not have the energy to deal with it other than to pray about it.

The dream was that me and my sister were going into different houses at night. Why at night? I don't know. Anyway, we had on leisure clothes, nice shirts, long shirts and sandals. We like our hair to be done, so that's not unusual to see in this dream. But I can see a light illuminating us. there are people chasing us even as we are going to the different houses. The people have guns. Semi-automatic, ak47's, 9mm's--they got guns, okkkkk?! Finally, they catch us from behind and shoot us, me in the back of the head, and several shots to my sister's torso. I wake back up, and we are again going from house to house. This time, some people act like our friends. They betray us, but it is like we expected it. There are different nationalities and races in the dream. There is a black man who, with his team, finally catchs us again. He seems almost to be sorry he has to kill me. He asks me if I want him to have sex with me before he shoots me again. I can tell he really wants me, and craves me. Really would like to keep me. But I tell him, no, just shoot me. I turn around. He shoots me in the head again. I know that I am going to wake up again. I am terrified. But each time I get shot, my fear of dying is less and less, and part of what I have to do as long as we can keep going to the houses. End of dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SECOND DREAM OF BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:55 pm

Lightbeam...whenever I dream "night time" dreams it means dark seasons in my life. I'm not sure what going from house to house means...maybe someone else can shed some light on that.

What comes to me is that the fact that you get shot in the head is the fact that the enemy is trying to or there will be a battle in your mind ("Helmet of Salvation"). The fact that your sister was shot in the torso means that the attacks are against her heart (spiritual)..."breastplate of righteousness". I know that we should ALWAYS keep our armor on however these are the things that jumped out to me when I read it...please pray!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Thanks, Cholette. I already know that if I was going from house to house, it was probably in evangelism. I know that I have been getting attacked really badly for the last 10 years, so, I am hoping that something good is going to come from this dream. I guess the fact that being shot in the head ain't killing me is a good thing....

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Just my thoughts: "false accusations", upcoming pains/problems (ie: you-revolving around your head [attacks of the mind? Past issues coming up?] and your sister possibly upper body pains--like respiratory/back/physical body pains?) At first your afraid, but as you keep doing it (going through it) it becomes less and less of an issue. I don't know if you've had some serious spiritual/physical attacks before, but if you have, maybe this is a call to just keep holding on to God's unchanging hand and go through it because you've been in this place before. This TOO shall pass!

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Once again, my multi-gifted saints, ya'll are touching on things that I know to be true. It seems that the more I evangelize, the more things happen to me. It feels like a twilight zone here. But I am definitely going to ask my sister about her health tomorrow. Praying on it too.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top