post relocation. car left maybe forgotten?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

post relocation. car left maybe forgotten?

Post by sweetdream on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 am

Hi I hope it's okay I'm moving this from symbols to here since I need help with more then the symbol. :kitty:
People in my dream:
Friend A is my friend in real life we just recently regained contact and I saw her on vacation recently.
Friend B used to be my friend we are no longer friends
I'm married and my husband is in the dream.

I see my car in front of my friend A's house who lives out of state. I'm missing some of the dream, but I do remember seeing it outside her house & I think I just leave. Then I'm back in my home state in my childhood house in the living room talking to my husband who is laying on the couch. Friend B has my car and for some reason is bringing it back. My husband is upset there is an issue with the allowed drivers of our car. I speak to Friend B on the phone I believe she spoke with my husband and knows there is an issue and I'm trying to sort things out and smooth it over. Next I'm in the living room again talking to my husband on the couch and he is upset because Friend B came over and just walked into the house without knocking while he was asleep on the couch.

This is the second of car dreams I had in a row. The 1st one was scarey and Looooooong & this one short with this funny thing about my car. Having help with my other dream about the estate sale puts this one in better light happy dance I wonder if leaving my car is leaving a season of my life entering a new one????? thinking thinking :babymonkey: :thankyou: for any help!!! kiss :HiBye:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: post relocation. car left maybe forgotten?

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:19 pm

My thoughts:

There is an issue that originated somewhere in your past that is still affecting you today. It has to do with taking control of your own life and not allowing others to do so. God wants you to regain control of your own life. Do not allow others to take charge!

Does this interpretation apply to your life in any way?

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Well, I am probably coming from a whole different viewpoint but this seems to be as much about your husband as it is about you. First of all, throughout the dream your husband is laying on the couch which symbolizes taking an inactive role. It reminds me of the term "being a backseat driver". It seems like he was the one who was having issues with the car and with invasion of privacy but you were the one who was smoothing things over. The fact that you were in your childhood home says to me that this may have been a pattern that you saw in your home of the wife being the "peacemaker" and maybe God is showing you that you have now taken over the same role. I hope this doesn't seem really heavy, but honestly this is what really stood out to me. I really hope this does not offend but my husband and I played these exact same roles for a long time in our marriage before we learned how to be more of a team. It's not a "Bad" thing, just something that needs a little tweaking if in fact that is what is going on. Flower Power

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Hmmm, I can kinda see both posts, I'm wonder if I should post the dream the night before this one, LOL :babymonkey: No offense whatsoever taken huggins There is an issue from the past in my tiger dream that maybe I need to face, I'm trying to just leave it to God's timing, I know my husband would like it taken care of. My mom was caught in more of a peacemaker role. Maybe Its about my waiting and trying to hold my husband off at the same time & just not wanting to stir the pot?????? thinking The part of my not taking my car is just so wierd to me. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: scratching chin. :thankyou: :thankyou: both for helping :smile: :cmere:
Wait!!! Maybe that's the car part, I would rather let it be leave it where it is, leave my car?????? bandaid

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:42 pm

yeah, the fact that you would just leave your car kind of makes sense with the other part of the dream. YOu don't like conflict, you're trying to smooth out situations. YOu don't have an issue with "leaving yourself behind" to put others first....but maybe there's actually something healthy in thinking about your needs and desires...."driving your own car".....not leaving yourself behind. If you leave yourself behind even with the best intentions you could end up losing yourself in the end.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:13 pm

bandaid no I don't like conflict tornado especially in the case I think the dream is talking about where I was cruely attacked in the past. :thankyou: :thankyou: sunshine2:clap: thumbs Cheering :smile:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top