war in africa

View previous topic View next topic Go down

war in africa

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 am

Hi i was in a war in Africa. Actually it looks like there was 2 tribes. One good , one bad. I was in a good one, most of my team member were dead. There were actually about 4 or 5 left. i had a sniper gun I was shooting the bad ones even if woman and kids were running about I was very precise . Everytime i was looking in that http://xgamer.free.fr/img/Sniper.jpg (sorry don't know the name) it was green.
They got the woman and kids and tied them to make them slave. I was hiding behind a truck to run and hide to come back later, because all my men died.I started running. everytime i was seing a man from the bad tribe I was making a dance to make them believe I'm on of them, to pass the frontier. Which was actually working. but when I was passing them it's like they were going back to them sences and seing that i wans't one of them. It's like they was just blinded a few minutes so i can run a bit before they realise. Anyway after 5 frontiers I started having a few men shooting after me. I could see the gun shots hit the sand while I was running but none of them thouched me. I finally found a big building. i went in and hide. I was safe.Then I see a scene of Mylene Farmer and Mary J. blige talking. Mary ask Mylene where I am. And Mylene says that I'm hiding in the building somewhere but the building is too big it will take ages to find me. Then Mary says I don't care of searching in every rooms and killing everybody in there till she finds me.Mylene shows her a holster and says I got 400 like that get 400 men and come to my dancing class tonight and I will show you how to get rid of her. End of the dream
Don't sound good at all.
Mylene farmer is a french singer. I don't like her singing. Shes sings a lot about death, suicide, lust,melancholy. She is very famous here in France. and know also for being a good dancer and good choregrapher. Don't know what could be Mary j.Blige. But I was thinking of Queen of Soul music.So something to to do with my soul... Don't know
Thank for helping
God bless you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: war in africa

Post by Rozes on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:15 am

a question..do you watch movies a lot?

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:21 am

i like movies but not watching much why?

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 am

I KNOW THIS DREAM COULD REALLY BE A MOVIE lol! but it's not!

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:18 am

2 days after posting this dream I found on youtube a woman i'm suscribed to a teaching on Jezabel. She says something interesing about Jezabel having 400 priest for her god, baal.And popped up in my mind the same dream and the fact that Mylen asked to find 400 men able to stand out to kill me!..

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:39 am

interesting you should mention jezebel. i was thinking the same thing. keep on praying and don't faint, and don't think you are spiritually or naturally alone. there are those that ain't thinking about leaving the holy God we serve. And I think that we are in a time when we the saints who say we are God's people will either say that the Lord, He is God. Or that Ba'al is god. But we have to make up our mind, and be prepared to fight for real, and not to take prisoners of the enemy just because they are women or children, but to spiritually clean out the house of God.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:57 pm

"There were actually about 4 or 5 left. i had a sniper gun I was shooting the bad ones even if woman and kids were running about I was very precise " sorry i didn't explain myself right here. i was killing the bad men very precisely without touching the women and kids. I was fightting men.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top