Drug Addicts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drug Addicts

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Well, I had a strange dream that I can't remember except for the fact that I was with a group of female drug addicts that I was trying to get away from. Once I did, then I ended up with another group of drug addicts. I've never dreams anything remotely to this and it's strange that I can't remember anything else from the dream. Does anyone know that this could mean? :uhoh:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drug Addicts

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:21 pm

I wonder if it means being involved with individuals who have some personal issues/battles/struggles/strongholds? I wonder if their behavior may not be beneficial for you and could possibly rub off on you? (you know how you may be the stronger individual at first but then the weaker individuals end up tearing you down because you stoop down to their level to help and get "caught up" in the process? Hanging around certain types of people for extended periods of time changes behavior in some ways). I notice that when you leave the group, you go to another group with the same problem--I wonder if this is signaling for you to deal with a certain issue or it will come up again?
*please pray on what I've said kiss

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Scratch Chin Hmmm...great points. I will continue to pray...thanks Desi!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:05 pm

kiss Welcome!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:35 am

hmm..r there some woman frends in ur life that have addiktive tendancies,,,r u in there lives as a beacon of hope,, :clap: thumbs i think ur the strong one here,,,addiktions come in many packages cold cold whistle ,,not just the standard stuff,,u feel me sweety??? r u running frm somethang here,,just consider,ok :clap: flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:36 am

Hi one day i dream og taking drugs. I mean that a needle and inject me something. Well actually God was telling me that I was addicted to omething. It was not hard to understand that by that time i was spending way too much time on internet. Don't know if that can help...
Have a good day

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 am

Thank you Dreamz and Nina...I have taken to heart what you both have said. I know there are some things in my life that I coud do without Nina...I will seek God to whether he sees them as an addiction or not. Dreamz...it's hard to know if the people in my life have "addictive tendencies" because people only reveal what they want you to know. I see myself with pretty good discernment so if I am the "strong" person in the bunch...I'm not sure what I'm in the midst of. God help me!!!!!

Thanks again!!! flower

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:42 am

um drms arnt absolute sweety,,remeba that,,more indikative i think,,there open 2 much interpretation, thumbs huggins kiss DR D flower rofl happy dance,,somedays here i feel like DrPhill... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :snicker: : :snicker: : :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 am

Cholette, when I see people doing drugs (or that have a drug addiction), or even drunk, in dreams it is usally showing me people "under the influence" of something. In this context, something spiritual. Have you been around anyone who you discern is under the influence of something demonic?

I had a dream a few years ago regarding a church I was attending. I observed while I watched the congregation partying and doing drugs. The Lord revealed to me that this church was using the Holy Spirit "like a drug". In other words, they were just getting high in the Spirit, but were not bearing any fruit in their lives. (Of course there are some exceptions, but this was showing the general spirit of the church.) Shortly after this revelation, my husband and I were called out of that church.

Just thoughts... I do realize this is an older post!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 am

WOW Sandra!!!! Thanks for resurrecting this. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I forgot all about this dream...and I NEVER forget my dreams :blushing: . I believe there is a reason you were led to this because I need to continue my prayers in this area. I'm going away this weekend to be alone with God and I think this is one of the areas he wants to open up to me.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:14 am

By the way...I agree with you...I think this is spiritual and I haven't discerned anyone around me that is under a demonic influence, but I believe God will show me if I ask.

Thanks again!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:57 pm

bandaid i think if u look around u ,,u mite be suprised by the addictions in some ppls lives,,not crak or dope,,but other thangs,,the drug part is justa pik of this,, bandaid but the addiction is much tha same,,no matta wat it may be,, bandaid flower D

Last edited by dreamster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 am

Thanks Dreamz...good thoughts...I can think of a few people right now. duh

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:12 pm

bandaid ok now,,,un praiseGod bandaid cold cold

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:23 am