Restored, Maybe!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Restored, Maybe!?!

Post by Tkay on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:41 am

I dreamt I was walking in a church and there was some mutual friends of me and a friend. One of the women text me song on my cell phone that was an upbeat kinda song that made me feel good about myself. I jsut smiled and go to a pew. Next thing I know this friend comes in and seems glad to see me. He is carrying a bible and walks right up to me, kisses me on the cheek and give me a hug and I hug him back, then he takes a seat next to me. I am surprised to see him. I turn to my cousin, (who is a younger version of herself than she is in IRL) and I tell her that is the guy. (IRL I had told her about this guy and a situation between me and him). She says OH! Then I have to lean over her to get my bible and a pack of gum that was left at the other end of the pew. I asked the people if they would hand me my stuff. They had torn open a brand new pack of gum and just handed it to me and looked at me like too bad. I didn't say anything just thought that was weird and sat back down next to the guy. Then I get woke up, but fall back to sleep. I dream again and this time I am in the car with my mom, I am driving and she is in the passenger seat. We are at a fast food restaraunt like Sonic or something. There are 3 to go cups in the car, one is mine, one is my mothers and one is my friends, but he is not in the car.

Thoughts anyone?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Restored, Maybe!?!

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 am

My thoughts:

Are you in conflict with a friend? Are you seeking reconciliation within a relationship?

If so, be encouraged. The relationship can be restored.

Second Dream:

Same thoughts as first dream. You seem to have your friend on your mind and desire to be in relationship once again.
Seek out the relationship!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top