My best friend dreaming about the end of the world & an Angel: 911!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My best friend dreaming about the end of the world & an Angel: 911!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:23 am

Blessings everyone,

My best friend had this dream last night...I decided to bring it here because I trust everyones point of view & insight. all opinions & views are welcomed & appreciated. huggins

my best friend was walking with her girlfriend, our friend, chaz, & me. we were all walking & then planes started falling out of the sky...just out of nowhere. My friend knew that the end of the world was happening she & her girlfriend were holding hands they let go and went in two different directions. My friend seen an angel going up into the sky with its hands together praying. it was pale skined, with long flowing red hair, & blue eyes. The angel was wearing a white toga with a gold belt around its waist. at its sides there were two clouds with two smaller angels on each side. They had short curly hair, the same pale skin, & blue eyes. They looked like the children from the Precious Moments pictures to me, but she compares them to cupid (The one we see on Valentines day) Cheribums also crossed my mind when she described these smaller angels. She said she was calling me & chaz but we kept walking ahead we did'nt look back just kept moving forward. it was like we could'nt hear her....She woke up after this dream. thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My best friend dreaming about the end of the world & an Angel: 911!!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:29 am

im wondering if theres something she's trying to tell you and chaz?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 am

hmmm, good point. She said she was trying to reach out for us but we were getting further away & telling us not to leave her. The rapture was taking place & everyone was leaving but her.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top