Dream of I think a fallen angel and woke up speaking in tongues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of I think a fallen angel and woke up speaking in tongues

Post by visionary1972 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:57 am

Hello,
First I would like to say, thank you to the person who gave the explanation of demonic attacks on the heartsong ministry.com. I felt it was exactly what I have experienced off and on for 20 yrs since I was 17 after I received the gift of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
Now about the dream.
Today I went to the altar at church and asked God to forgive me for not doing more for lost souls to told about the truth of our Savior Jesus Christ and I prayed for lost souls to be saved. Then tonight around 2:30 a.m. I had a dream. I was standing in a hallway with another adult clutched to my left side. (I now think it may have been the Holy Spirit? I don't know) Anyway, at the end of the hallway I saw a young girl angel but I felt that she was evil. I turned to leave but there was no where to go. The angel (which I assume was a fallen angel? I don't know) quickly came at me. I told the adult clutched to my left side to make it go away as I held the angel back with my right hand on it's face. I said two things to it. I said I plunge you (which is strange I don't even know what that would mean) and something else to get rid of it but I don't remember what I said then I woke up speaking very loudly in tongues. I assume this is a spiritual warfare attacks since I spoke with God today about actively working in my divine purpose although I'm still not clear on what all that may entail. I felt mostly at peace after I spoke in tongues but very alarmed. I'm simply writing to see if there is any further insight that you can give me about this strange dream tonight. I don't understand why it was a young girl or that fact that she was an angel etc. but maybe I should not try to understand the details as much as God has something very important for me to do or else why would the devil bother me right? Thank you in advance for your time and efforts. God bless you in truth.

visionary1972

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of I think a fallen angel and woke up speaking in tongues

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:11 am

The devil roams around seeking whom he may devour. He is the master deceiver. He will come in any form to trick you into believing him and his lies. You were under spiritual attack there for sure. I think the person clung to you is the Holy Spirit especially since you asked that person to make it go away. Of course when we speak in tongues we speak directly to God through the Holy Spirit and it refreshes the spirit in us when we do that and also strengthens us. I would pray the Father would reveal the dream to you in full. I do not interpret but give my thoughts. I pray they are helpful to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by visionary1972 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 am

Thank you very much Connie. It is nice to know someone who can understand and affirm what I thought was happening. If I share things that occur to me to friends/family sometimes the people look at me strange and don't have any idea what I'm talking about. I think your right about the Holy Spirit and the more I think about that I think how awesome is that. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are so awesome that they care for us, they protect us and They are All Powerful. Thank you again and I will continue to draw closer to God by spending more time with Him.

visionary1972

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:04 am

Glad I could be of help. Let me know how things turn out.

God Bless,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:24 am

I totally agree with Connie here. I think its interesting that you said the word "plunge" When we plunge a toilet, we put the dirty stuff where it belongs...in the sewage.
I beleive you were plunging the demon back to where it belonged as well. praiseGod

WOOOHOOOOO! That gets me excited! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by visionary1972 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 pm

WoooooHooooo I'm excited too. It's so good to hear confirmation what you wrote daphanie02 about plunging the demon like the toilet because yesterday I went ahead and shared what I experienced with my Mother and the one thing she picked up on was the word "plunge" and she said that it makes sense because a person would plunge a toilet to make it go down as so you would an evil thing also. I was watching youtube tonight and seeing alot on there about how we all are going to face some extremely difficult times in the next few years but they are also all saying that God is telling them that those of us who are in the Lord Jesus, we will be providing for and God will not leave us. I thought to myself that's exactly why even though the experience I had was disturbing, it was also such an awesome comfort to know that God is all powerful and the Holy Spirit is sooooo close to us and protects us. What an awesome God we serve. Truly beyond words.

visionary1972

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Okay...when I have dreams like this I DO NOT look for an interpretation. I view them as spiritual attacks while I was sleeping. There was nothing revealed in this dream, no real direction given at all. Did you actually have victory in this dream? If I have a dream like this and there is NO victory, then I know it is not from God and is a deceptive dream sometimes meant only to harass me while I slept. That's probably why you woke up speaking in tongues. You were wrestling with that thing in your sleep. I would not look for an interpreation for this dream. I would cast down every imagination and every high thing that exalteth itself above the knowledge of God and bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5). I have heard many explanations given over the years about demonic dreams and I have heard many people say that when you have them you have yielded yourself to the devil in some way. I absolutely DISAGREE with this. We have an enemy who hates us, and he does not need a reason to attack us. Jesus Himself said, "I have spoken these things to you that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation. But be of good cheer I have overcome the world." (John 16:33) We have an adversary the devil who roams about as a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour and he WILL attack. But greater is He that is in you that he that is in the world. Hallelujah! I hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by visionary1972 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Thank you :-)

visionary1972

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 am

Hi. Im new at this, so again, God has been speaking to me about dreams lately, but these are my thoughts only on it.

I agree with all that has been said above, and that not much attention should be given to it, and that you were definately under attach. Although there is one part which people havent mentioned and that it that at the beginning you mentioned you were in a corridor or hallway. This itself speaks to me of a transition time, a journey from one place to another. Which says to me that this attach is seeking to block your path, and, as you woke up praying in tonges, may just require you to intercede at this time and trust in the Holy Spirit that He will get you where you are going together.

Just thoughts....

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by delight68 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 am

by the way I do mean attack when ive said attach. Sorry....

delight68

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top