Ex-Husband's Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex-Husband's Business

Post by SheBelieves on Sun May 31, 2009 7:29 am

Last night I had a VERY detailed and vivid dream about my ex-husband; we have been divorced for about 10 years, the marriage ending because of his violence and infidelity.

I went to this manufacturing business for some reason (possibly to see if it was for sale since I buy and sell businesses for a living in real life). When I got there and asked for the owner I was told it was "R". I panicked and decided to leave. But, a few of the approx 60 employees came to assist me and to take me on a tour of the buxiness. Everyone was very nice to me, almost out-of-their-way nice.

Sometime into the tour, after seeing several of the people I knew when I was married to him (they were now working for him), R came up to me, gave me a big hug and then proceeded to take me on the rest of the tour himsefl. To every person he introduced me he said, "This is my wife!" They were all surprised because they didn't know he had a wife. At one point, he took me into his private office, told me how he had founded and grown the company to a successful level, and he kissed me, passionately. He told me he wanted to "work it out" and to get back together with me. He left me to others to continue the tour. I had a sense he was lying about wanting to get back together and was trying to manipulate me (but I don't know why).

When I met the accountant of ths business, she was very leery of me and looked like she had been crying. (Her name was Maya or Maia, I think.) I noticed she had a big engagement ring on, so I asked her if she was engaged to R. She didn't want to say, but then poured her heart out to me that she had indeed been dating him and he had asked her to marry her, but then he back-pedalled away from the proposal. She told me that she had many reservations about marrying him and that she didn't think he loved her. I told her that I had been married to him for a very short period of time and about his violence and unfaithfulness. She thanked me profusely for telling her. We were both concerned that he was telling everyone I was his wife.

The dream ended with me helping her figure out some accounting problem for the company.

I am stumped as to why I had this dream and what it means.
I am very happily married in real life.
Any help is appreciated.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Husband's Business

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:02 am

Could your husband still be having feelings for you or reminscing about the relationship in some way and that's keeping him from successfully moving on with someone new? Do you still keep in contact with him?

I wonder too if this could be a future commitment with your ex that you two will be involved with (ie: possibly with your business?) but it won't seem authentic (alterior motives) that he wants your help after all this time?

The part about the fiancee leaves me thinking. Again, could this be a commitment or a project that he's doing with someone else and that person is skeptical too of whether or not they should work with your ex and they ask for your advice about it?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SheBelieves on Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:40 am

My ex was a very evil man. He tried to kill me when I left him. I have absolutely NO contact with him at all.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top