Last edited by butterfly on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ...................

Post by pwilso512 on Sun May 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Are you sensing that something you have become involved in lately is not of God? Maybe you have tried to put a stop to the enemy's plan, and now feel that friends or family may be harmed because of what you did. These are just my thoughts. You are a threat to the enemy, and he knows it. Stay in prayer.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:30 am

do you have any connections to the east..a friend, relatives??

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:02 am

Have you seen anything come to pass with this yet?

I wonder if this could be something you will or have observed that you immediately discern is not of God. The place is white -- which is deceptive, because this thing you observe is clearly not right. It sounds like it might be spiritual in nature. When you speak up that's when you become a threat to the enemy and he launches a counterattack which seems to me to be a way to bully you. You know the scripture says that he roams about AS a roaring lion. In other words, he makes lots of noise, and pretends to be a lion, but Jesus is the lion of the tribe of Judah and he is only a counterfeit. He has no teeth! It seems like God is saying don't back down! Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. God is responsible for backing you when you stand in faith believing and boldly declare what is right. Take up your weapons of warfare which are not carnal, but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. (2 Corinthians 10:4) Fear nothing! God has not given you the spirit of fear. (2 Timothy 1:7) It seems to me that whatever this is would try to "bully" you into backing down, possibly by coming against something or someone you care about. Just cover them in prayer and expect God to have your back because He will!

Also, the bald head -- hair symbolizes glory in scripture. So this thing, while it was wearing blue (which many times is a heavenly color) it had no glory. So, it's something that is deceptive. It could look godly, but it is not godly and you will clearly observe this and discern it. The Bible says that satan masquerades as an angel of light! Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:32 am

Amen, I agree.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:53 pm

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:08 am

the fact that you spoke to him on the internet..could mean that this dream relates to the situation...when i read your dream..thats what came to mind...you see i live in the east and so i have some knowledge of these things..
when you witnes to these people make sure that you are covered under the blood of Jesus...and you should be ok...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mummy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:31 am

If you feel in your spirit, something against God's will is happening around you & you have to interrupt it by whatever means, take up the challenge. Don't be afraid of what threats come, the devil is a liar!!! God is your strong tower, the pillar you can lean on.
2nd Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

mummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:11 pm

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am