a telephone call from Heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a telephone call from Heaven

Post by Renewed on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:29 am

Vivian

I had this dream but in the dream I was dreamimng that I was dreamimng. January 25, 2007.

[size=12]My aunt(Ann) who is dead called me from Heaven, she told me my grandmother(Dora) who is dead said Hi.. She start talking about some other things that I'm not sure about and then she said; Oh, I just saw your mother Marie(who also is dead) she wanted to know is the Church teaching people how to smile"? I thought this sounded strange but yet I knew this message was something the Lord wanted to get out to me and to the church .it seems kinda odd because I cannot rememver if there was anything in the Bible about a smile.
.... by this time I was screaming, excited that she just saw my mom, and I began to say "tell her".. and the phone became disconnected.....

Then my aunt called me back and began taking about her own church, this particlar church had some issues with women and their doctrine, they were under the teaching of William Branham. She told me in the dream that she's praying for them and she don't know what she going to do about them because thay are not right. Then she told me to call them and gave me the number so I can give them a sessage from her,
at this time I was writing everything down in the dream in a notebook making sure I did not miss anything. The number is 817-8349, no area code was given' She then changed her mind and said never mind I will dial the number for you and proceeded to put me on hold to call the number,three-way.

By this time my grandmother who was standing next to her, walked away, my aunt began calling after her and then told me she have to go after my grandmother and hung up the phone. I was glad in the dream that I wrote everthing down and then I woke up and realized that I was dreaming in a dream and I didn't have no informatiom so I wrote down much of what I could remember.
End of dream

Thanks
[/size]

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a telephone call from Heaven

Post by unaday* on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:35 am

Did you try to dial that number in real life?
Do you think that maybe you have 'message from the Lord' to give to these two churches?? OR maybe to the CHURCH OF GOD period. Do you know or have you been told or have you been giving any confirmation that you hold the mantle of the prophet or the evangelist?
*** this all reminds of John in revelations when God gives his messages about the different churches.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi
Thanks for responding........
I really haven't tried the numbers ,only that the numbers equal 40.
My aunt and grandmother are from SC, my mom was born in SC also, so was I, after she had me we moved to Maryland.

I think I may have a message from the Lord.... but not sure what it is.
remmeber, I had this dream a while back, I submitted it to a christian dream board and was told this was a rubbish(garbage) dream.
Another board told me that it was a confirmation from the Lord telling me that my loved ones are in Heaven. So I just put itaside.

Someone did tell me that they believe the Lord calld me to be an evangelist, then anotherI told me the lord called me into the prophetic.

WowI what you've written about the dream , took it to a whole new level........

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:04 pm

Praise the Lord- this is confirmation...walk in the calling God has placed on your life...you are influence to the body/church of Christ Jesus!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:16 pm

I saw this on the dream dictionary
To receive a telephone call: can be your calling.

In the case of this dream, what would my calling be?

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:42 am

Yes it can mean that... in your case it was showing you this....
Your CALLING is to reach the churches....just as the message was on the other end of the line.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by BlkQueen32 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:22 am

I believe the dream within a dream is the same message given twice. Remember when Pharoah had the dream about the seven skinny cows eating the seven fat cows and they did not get any bigger. I think this has happened to you. Only I believe that the 2 seperate churches are 2 seperate people going through the same thing. I also believe that you were placed on "hold" ( or told to wait for a response/blessing/message)while aunt (angels were in intercession) for you.

BlkQueen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:56 am

I would like to touch on the portion of your response about being told you have an Evangelic or prophetic gifting. You can have both. You can be an evangelist with a prophetic gifting. An evangelist is someone that is sent forth to proclaim the word of the Lord. Prophetic can mean that you dream dreams, have visions, encourage, for telling of future events, gift of tongue, etc. Ask the Lord to reveal to you what that call is and He will be faithful to show you. I was confused about my calling too, but the Lord showed me in the word what I was to do and there was no confusion after that.

God bless and I hope it is a help to you,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:08 am

That is RIGHT! , Connie, YOU GO GIRL
I like your reply, can you tell lol!

I know some people with 5 fold ministries

DREAMER

:PTL:

Bless YoUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Thanks eveyone , your responses were every uplifting

I even had someone who said that this dream came from the enemy, because demons masquerades as our loved one who had passed and they were trying to lure me to comminucate with them, which was called nemocracy.
And warned me to get away from it. I may not be a expert in interpretating dreams but I am not that naiive to know when someone is trying to pull something over me. I got enough Holy Ghost in me to know right from wrong.Evidently she didn't know that...........

I am no way in any shape or form have, desire nor seek after communicationg with the dead so I don't even know where that came from. The thought never enter my mind.

I see now that listening to too many people can have you confuse, if you don't try the spirits.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Glad I was able to help. God Bless! thumbs

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top