finding stuff in Jewelry box & dresser @ estate sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

finding stuff in Jewelry box & dresser @ estate sale

Post by sweetdream on Sat May 30, 2009 8:23 am

:kitty: Some background:
The person in my dream is a friend, a pastor who married me, a founder of an arts school I met my husband at.
I luv vintage & estate sale shopping. Also if a jewelry box is for sale at an estate sale it should be empty with the jewelry up front. If a piece of furniture is for sale that should be empty as well. Pnk is my fav color. The box & dresser are like new.

Dream
I'm shopping at an estate sale whistle & see a vintage 50's pink jewelry box I want that has lots of neat drawers. I open them & close them, then I discover side compartments, I open them & find it full of necklaces & bracelets hanging inside & I think a brooch. So I take them to the person running the estate sale & it is my friend. I look on the table to my left and see lots of pretty beaded vintage little purses coin purses & think oooooooohh, I didn't see those I'm going to come back & pick one or some. I then go look at a vintage dresser with a white sorta 50's wood finish with lots of drawers and I start opening the drawers & find vintage items in some of the drawers & also take them up.

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :cute:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: finding stuff in Jewelry box & dresser @ estate sale

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:54 pm

I believe this is about identity and who you are, who God has made you to be. You were in your element, doing what you love and you were discovering treasure. I believe God is speaking to you that you're a treasure hunter. He has made you unique and I believe that part of what you are going to find treasure in has to do with creativity. God is speaking to your calling in Him and saying "not only are you going to live the life I have called you to you're going to have FUN doing it!"

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 am

Wow Cheering none of that had ever came to me, but I see it now! rofl . You know when I do estate sale shopping It is treasure hunting and treasure to me. Creativity is me, a few years ago God gave me treasure, a business idea using my creativity for ministry!!! when I was in my Exodus leaving Egypt!!! happy dance And since lol there was the desert with trials and my book of Esther. This just all came to me as I was typing!!! praiseGod And I've also discoverd more ministry!!! :cute:
:thankyou: Sunshine2 :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :bighug: praiseGod

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 pm

:) you're welcome. Sounds like you're exactly where God wants you to be :) Bless you!

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:04 pm

I feel better about that, maybe a few more things need to be ironed out I'm waiting on God. I've always held on not letting go and God is just so good he's reasuring me I believe. rofl happy dance praiseGod

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top