help interpret disturbing dream thank you

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help interpret disturbing dream thank you

Post by Nina on Sat May 30, 2009 12:00 am

Hi
I have here a dream please help.Thank you.
I was home and a Dr knocks my door and says he is going to take my baby to wash her hair so it can take her hair out. I said no, but he came in. I saw in his hand a product written "DETANGLIANT". I look in the mirror and saw a bit of hair missing in front.I ran to my neighbour to explain the problem. and she ran to call the police. When the police arrived they arrest me to bring me to a psychriatic hospital and are trying to thight my hands. I ran away and went to church a few rooms away to find my husband so he can help me out.
In front of the church I ask for him and they ask me to wait because he is in biblical school ( which is true actually in real life)I'm waiting in front of the door and I see his biblical blue note book ( that he has in real life too) and look inside. I see studyings but also immature drawings like kids drawings with my name written on it. the drawings That don't look like me . A blond girl with blue eyes like a little princess( I'm black) . NINA was writen by an adult though. I 'm waiting but nobody come so I decided to go. I open the door and i see everybody worship...
I call my husband and explain him what is going on. I say let's take that little exit so we don't bother people and he said No let's take the big entrance. So we walk in front of the pastors to go out. One had and angry face another a strange face like she had high blood pressure in a face. I couldn't even see her eyes it look like her head was about to explode.
My husband went back to the Dr and police and said let go my wife and my kid and bring your boss here or i'll through that away. he had sellotape.He put his hand out of the window like he was going to through it . They accepted to free me and my baby.
God bless you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help interpreting disturbing dream

Post by wheretonow33 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi. I am wondering if this is your first baby, in real life? I know that sometimes as a mother we can feel anxiety and feel inadequate. Also, how are you feeling about your marriage? Are you feeling insecure? If this is the case, I would just like to let you know that the Lord honors our marriage and our committment. The Bible says a virtuous and hard working woman who looks out for the welfare of her household is worth more than rubies. Love in Christ

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help interpret disturbing dream thank you

Post by wheretonow33 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Hi. Regarding my previous response. I am not a prophetic dream interpreter. Also, I do not want to make what I said sound so dogmatic. Ask the Lord to direct you. Loving and protecting your child is the first and most important thing. I don't mean you have to work your fingers to the bones. Messy houses can wait, babies can't. The time you spend with your child is way more important. That's my thought. Love in Christ

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun May 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Nina, is it that there are people that don't believe that you are hearing from God? They think you are troubled in the head? Not people who are not saved? These people go to church with you, maybe? They feel that you are not the image of what your husband is supposed to have, maybe, as a minister's wife-not refined? Maybe they think you are wild and need to be restrained and refined into what they think you should be? They don't want you to teach proper doctrine to your child about the word of God, and trying to teach her something different that you know is not good for her and will take away the glory that God has for her?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:30 am

HI,
Sorry for responding late I had a big busy weekend here. My husband got his biblical school diploma finally!

Wheretonow I think you git a lot right. I do feel inadequate, anxious. I'm delaing with a lot. Actually I liove taking care of my kids more than my house. Kids are more important.MY husband don't always agree. Sometimes he comes home and says why you haven't done this or that but he wasn't here to sse all that I have to do... But I guess it's for most marriages or home staying mum.

His lightbeam, I been hearing a lot from God but not more those days because well my husband didn't really believe me and sometimes it was hard to do certain things when your husband tells you that it's not from God or whatever .. So lots of thins God told me to do I could hardly do it :( People thought I was just in my emotions.
Today i'm dealing with lots of problem with my thoughts and sometimes i feel like i'm gonna lost my mind. probably why i dreamed of people trying to take me to a psychiatric hospital.

About the drawings of me, it's actually God that drew me because he actually sees me as a God's child. but my name was written by Him in a perfect writing. I hope my english is not too bad , God bless you!
thank you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top