Can't understand my dreams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't understand my dreams!

Post by christiansunset on Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 pm

This was my dream last night:

My group of friends and my classmates were in a haunted house and we were going to play this game that started with I and we voted and everyone wanted to play it. It was like we went around looking for ghosts. We found them in the living room, and they were terrifying. It was an old lady sitting on the couch with someone and she was scary, though she was just sitting and talking. I was praying to god to banish her evil soul. That is what I said.

Then, I was walking with my auntie and uncle and we were walking down their street with them, just me and my auntie and uncle. My auntie was saying how some people had done some stuff to the street that she is trying to change. When I say]w it, I realised that this big cross marble statue on the street had been rearranged (by the devil I believed) and it was crocked and weird. Then the notice on the side had been changed into something rude to Jesus and I was outraged and scared.
When I woke up the next morning, I counselled with god. He hugged me and took away my fear. I believe the dream was from the devil, but God allowed it to happen to make me fear that these things happen.

I also have very weird dreams all the time and itís really hard to interpret them. I donít know why I have weird dreams. In my dreams, all these different situations happen randomly and the setting always changes. I canít understand why. Can you help?

christiansunset

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't understand my dreams!

Post by Guest on Sat May 30, 2009 3:45 am

Here is the teaching.
Praise be the Lord because in your case He is the one showing you which area of your life needs to improve,
The fire for the Lord is inside you but there is also another force that is restraining its power.
Exodus 20:20
this is the only one accepted
The other one is contrary to God's commandments
he wants your faith to grow...but the fear for the enemy's power
one day you wil realize he is just a fallen angel..with Limitations
that has his tricks ...do not open your earways to silly conversations for the unknown or watch horror movies..these devices were created to plant seeds in your mind so faith can not to grow.
remember what He said about faith:Matthew 17:20

When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path

Fear and faith are two different forces oppose to each other.
Fear is the door the enemy uses against you to plant the seed of doubt
Faith is the seed that will help you to have access to the blessings God has in store for you.
Shalom and Happy Pentecost.

Back to top Go down

Post by christiansunset on Sat May 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Thank you. That really helps, I thought it might be something along those lines, but I wasn't sure. Thank you :)

christiansunset

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top