Fear not ..Praise the Lord!!
17Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
18(AH) yet I will rejoice in the LORD;
(AI) I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
19GOD, the Lord, is my strength;
(AJ) he makes my feet like the deer’s;
he makes me(AK) tread on my(AL) high places

Remember...she can't take away anything that God gave to you. NO MAN can do that!!

Don't be afraid, Love. Have no fear. I know it is tough, not only does it look tough, but it is tough. I want to tell you a story. A real one:) I was working at this job, and there was real witchcraft going on there. You know, these people had spirits in them that wanted to crucify the Jesus in me. So they were always plotting and planning evil...God would always show me their plans. Many of them would say that they believed in God, but I did not believe their confession because they had no branches, no leaves, no FRUIT!!!They were very evil...Seriously, it was like being in a pit filled with snakes. All the Christians were desperately looking for another job. I would pray on my way in and on my way out. This branch of the job had access to a lot of funds to do with it what they wished. They decided they were going to use it to do the whistle blower treatment on a lot of us. We reported them to our legal department, and things quited down. OK. After that people's cars started getting damage, and all kinds of things began to occur. we knew it wasn't a coincidence. This was a bank, mind you. God showed me that the enemy can only come at you one way. Even if it looks like it is from several different sources. So, as time passed, I had this vision of my co-worker being fired. I told another friend about it, and my supervisor was told as well. The vision came true. The supervisor's eyes got huge. They were afraid from that point on. They knew that God was revealing things. What they don't know is that the biggest pit that has ever been dug will be receiving them shortly. I know that God uses things as an occasion to move against evil doings. He did it long ago, and He still does it today. It may be that you are one of those prophets that God sends before He "wipes out the city", literally, before He judges certain people in position to change what they do and how they do it.

:) I am smiling now it was tuff for me earlier. Thank you Cholette ans Lightbeam. Lightbeam your testimony helped me alot. I agree with you. This is a tuff task but I will conquer all and God will get the Glory. Halleuj!! I am ready for this meeting today.