Attacked by a stranger & my friend: 911!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attacked by a stranger & my friend: 911!!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 pm

I had two dreams this morning that were very different from each other...In the first one, me & my brother were walking down a street. my brother is 16 (in real life) but in my dream he was 6 years old. there was a man and a woman standing outside of a pizza place & they were arguing. She told him that she wanted to go home..He was going to help her make some money but the man was a pimp & he wanted her to prostitute & she was'nt going to. The woman started to run & the man seen me & my brother he said that's fine but he was coming after all of us. i took my brother & ran. we went through my old high school & ended up at my friend patrick's house (he is currently in the military he's not at home in real life.) i stayed there for a min his mother did'nt want me there so I left I noticed I could'nt find my brother & for some reason I was'nt worried i had a feeling that he was alright. I walked outside & the man got me. He started beating me. my left eye was swollen shut & my face bruised. After that i wake up. thinking

In the second dream I was at a house I'm assuming the house belonged to someone I knew. There were people there that I did'nt know but one person I did know was this guy named james. He was walking into the living room. He looked tierd & his eyes were red. I asked him if he was ok, & all of a sudden he starts attacking me. my left eye swells shut (again) & my face is bruised (again) they pulled us apart I was'nt trying to fight him I was trying to get him away from me..I was laying in my bed & I can hear the people in the house talking to james. They found out what was wrong with him. He fights in his sleep he was upset & did'nt believe it an argument started between them all & they brought him into my room...to see me. His brother was with him trying to keep him from leaving... James could'nt look at me in my face & for some reason his brother could'nt either. He looked upset like he wanted to say something but did'nt.....I did'nt say anything to James I just stared & after a while I turned my back towards him. I could'nt be mad at him though. He was'nt aware of what he was doing because he was sleeping. I did wonder why he attacked only me & not anyone else. I woke up after that.... I've never had a dream like this before.. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attacked by a stranger & my friend: 911!!!

Post by tina wood on Fri May 29, 2009 7:04 am

I feel that this is a warning of something that is about to happen to you. Both dreams are of the same thing. You are going to be hurt but not badly is what I feel. Remember the pharoah and Joseph. He had two dreams both were the same but different. That is what comes to my mind. That God is warning you of something,only you are the one hurt. Just keep praying and God will show you the interpretation. I will be praying for you as well.God bless you and keep you safe. I will pray for the blood of Jesus over you.

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:06 am

Has anything come to pass with this yet? I feel like it is showing you "things to come". But the great thing about that is God shows us ahead of time so that we can change it through prayer. I don't know if this warning has to actually do with your friend, James, or not. But, I would definitely be on your guard. The thing that comes up in my heart is that you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. You were a victim of circumstance. The fact that this guy James was doing this in his sleep tells me that he is unaware. It reminds me of what Jesus said when He was hanging on the cross, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do!" That is even your attitude in the dream. Know that no weapon formed against you will prosper and that nothing shall by any means hurt you. Be watchful and sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit about where you're supposed to be and when. It seems like this whole thing can be avoided by simply not being there when it explodes! Remember, we wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principlalites and powers and the rulers of the darkness of this world. People are not the enemy. But the devil can work through people. I think this is revealing to you an attack the enemy is mounting against you. But it does not have to come to pass. Be watchful and be in prayer. I believe both dreams are a warning about the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 am

There was an event...The day before yesterday my best friend got into a fight. It was me, her, & two other people with us & we were going for a walk. We have this neighbor that we do not get along with. A few months ago, me & this neighbor got into a phyical fight. Two days ago, my best friend & her had some words between each other Censored They got confrintational, & they got into a fight. Before they started fighting her boyfriend told her to go in the house but she would'nt listen. Me & our friend alberta jumped into the fight I told the girl my friend was fighting to go into the house & she swung at me. The neighbors boyfriend & his stepfather had to break the fight up it was a huge mess...This Dream i had is a manafestation!!! I am a lil worried about what's coming my way next though. :uhoh:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top