Murderer at My Second House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murderer at My Second House

Post by Vile on Thu May 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Okay, I've NEVER had a dream about the house I had in Glenwood, but let me give you a background on this place... I moved in with my parents when I started going to college and it was supposed to be a dream house for them. When I was searching for God, I got with a boyfriend who was a New Age Christian and had me believing that I was doing tarot cards and other weird mystical stuff in the name of Jesus. I got born again when I was still living there, but the place started to get majorly cursed...

All of my neighbors and their children died around us within the four years my family was at that house. My dad died, all our dogs died, my knees went bad, my mom had a heart attack. We've had wolves kill one of the cats we had. The two cats we returned to our brother acted like they were demon possessed... it was awful.

That said... here's the dream.

--
There was this party with... I would say college people I've never met. It may be a Church outing, but there were these college age people partying in a town, and this valley girl type goes missing. We are all on the internet playing a video game online and for some reason there is this one online called "The Great Escape". Another blond woman in white and I go look for the missing girl since it had been a couple of days and we run across my old house in Glenwood where in a ditch by the mailbox she finds shopping bags with the girls remains. I'm distraught and the woman in white comes to comfort me while I tremble and walk back to the (I guess indoor) outing and return to playing the game. "The Great Escape" is posting pictures of the body and taking responciblity for the murder. In a rage, I send a nasty e-mail to him calling him a sick bastard among other things. Since it was at our old house, I call my mom and we go looking around the old house for more clues on who this freak could be.

I see a guy who looked like one of my culinary classmates walking down the dirt road, and something immediately told me that this bastard was the culprit. I lock all the doors on the car and roll up the windows, but in the back of the car, he shoves... I'd almost want to say a paper under the window and somehow jimmy's the door open, dragging me out and getting ready to kill me.

It's a knock down drag out. I remember kicking him in the balls several times, but he's still swinging a weapon. I finally realize the guy isn't going down and I look to where the ditch was and I was only a diversioin... his real intent was to keep the remains burning to not leave any evidence. For some reason I knew there was gunpowder in the garage, so I pick up a stick, catch it on fire, and toss it in the garage to blow the both of us to hell. Mom is supportive of me to do what I needed to do to stop him and as I lay dying I can see my cellphone with the police calling me in for questioning about my internet account "The Great Escape". I could feel my blood chill in real life as I can see the newscast play about finding everyone's dead body and naming me the killer instead because he hacked into my account and left a video with the killer in a work hat saying that he was going to stop me. The last thing I hear before it all goes black was the comment of my pastor.

"She would have never of done it..."

I woke up sweating with a chill in my heart because the Sunday before... a key speaker prophesied that if someone in the room had not gotten their heart right with the Lord that by the time he would return next year there would be an empty seat because they would be dead. Something in me told me it was me, but other than the one problem, I have no idea what else I need to deal with.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murderer at My Second House

Post by tina wood on Fri May 29, 2009 11:24 am

my question is have you truely accepted the LORD JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR ? You said that you were born again, but it has been in my experiences that sometimes that is not totally true. You said that the key speaker talked about someone not right with the LORD and YOU felt that it was you. Okay, then go to GOD and totally give it all to HIM,your heart,soul and mind, everything to HIM. You see sometimes our dreams are warnings from GOD. Satan is the attacker,he is the liar, he is the one who blames us and says that we have done the sin, but only the blood of the LORD JESUS can cleans us white as snow. I feel that God is trying to warn you of what is about to happen. We are not promised tomorrow, not even the next hour, but we do know this that life is..the time that God gives us to determine where we are spending forever..I will be praying for you as you and you only seek God in all of this.

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Fri May 29, 2009 11:37 am

tina wood wrote:my question is have you truely accepted the LORD JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR ? You said that you were born again, but it has been in my experiences that sometimes that is not totally true. You said that the key speaker talked about someone not right with the LORD and YOU felt that it was you. Okay, then go to GOD and totally give it all to HIM,your heart,soul and mind, everything to HIM. You see sometimes our dreams are warnings from GOD. Satan is the attacker,he is the liar, he is the one who blames us and says that we have done the sin, but only the blood of the LORD JESUS can cleans us white as snow. I feel that God is trying to warn you of what is about to happen. We are not promised tomorrow, not even the next hour, but we do know this that life is..the time that God gives us to determine where we are spending forever..I will be praying for you as you and you only seek God in all of this.

tina, i would have to disagree with the notion that Vile is NOT born again here...vile most certainly is.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri May 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Wow. You two have a strong opinion about this particular subject. On this website, it is assumed that we are all on the side of God. Tina is relating what she thinks the dream means, so just pray about every piece of input you receive from each person, Vile. We are commanded to test the spirits that come with the person to see whether or not they be from God. Likewise, we are to know those that labor among us. We are to look for the fruit that should come with the tree. I hear what Tina is saying. I think that we all have been in the place where we ask ourselves the question, "Lord, am I really saved?" Well, Tina is saying the same thing in a roundabout way. Salvation involves confession and repentance. Please see more about that, in MIA's welcome message and at www.miasherwood.com. The teaching is very clear. Vile had a concern about the portion of the message that dealt with what a visiting pastor spoke of in her church, and that is what Tina was addressing. Vile, only God knows the heart, and He searchs what is in the heart with His spirit. Whatever is in the heart is illuminated by He who is Light. We are born with an evil heart, but through God's salvation, we are given a clean heart. There is a choice to keep it and our mind clean and washed with the word of God, and what we choose to bring in spiritually. And everything has a spiritual relationship that relates to everything that is natural-what the five senses detect. Vile, if there is something that you feel that God wants you to stop doing, you know, something that would shorten your life, of course God would want you to stop it. However, you do have a choice to either choose life or death. God will always still love you; it's just that forgiveness of sin (involving the heart, will, and emotions) and consequences (reaction) of sin (action) are two different streets. Whatever Vile does not feel is applicable, Vile can always opt to skip over, or comment on.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri May 29, 2009 6:14 pm

what I am saying is that we are all here to help and gain help from one another.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Fri May 29, 2009 8:51 pm

The one thing I noticed in the dream was that I pulled the trigger to save the day and ended up getting blamed for the murder in the end.

I am quazi-psychotic about helping people... to the point where all others go above me whether they deserve it or not. I've gotten better about my Don Quixote syndrome, but if anything is going to kill me, it's myself because I refuse to tend to myself. I know that it isn't from God, because I know He has plans of greatness for me and the darkness of it stems from a self-loathing.

I can forgive everyone but myself. I make one error, no matter how slight, and I get memories of psychotic episodes similar to Tourettes that I will beat myself mentally and scream, sometimes beating my hand into a wall or biting it so that I can punish myself for the mistake I am reliving.

I will go to insane lengths to help someone... driving hours, breaking my bank... anything to make sure someone elses life is in order. All I want to do is go to heaven. Everything I want is for other people. Back in my wrestling days, I realized that I was starting to do things against what I believed to help other people. Thusfar, I have not had the opportunity, but if the devil ever had an avenue... get me one of my friends who really wasn't one of my friends to set my rump up under the guise of something innocent. It's happened more than once.

I'm really selfish about it too. There are times I get angry that friends are too busy to call and talk to me... I'm almost hoping something is wrong that I can help with. All of my friends, though, are out of town.

The scary thing is that I know that I have a hard time embracing Jesus. I'm saved. He is my Lord and Savior and I am clinging to Him and his ways. My main problem in this is that I've been independant all my life. My parents were busy, my grandmother was a deranged psychopath, and I was a general sociopath in school. All I've had is myself, and the Lord has been smacking me behind the head really hard to break those defenses. I don't know how to cling to a father. I never knew I could run to my father when I was getting beaten down by my peers at school. I don't know how to get passionate about Jesus... I don't know how to give it my all. In getting jobs done, yeah, I can give it my all... in relationships with people, if I give it my all, they run away from me... so... I keep God closest, but compared to a true relationship, it's not close at all.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Fri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm

what is YOUR concern with this dream Vile is what needs to be asked?

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri May 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Remember Jewel, Pieces of me? In a perverted but very poetic and symbolic way she sings about all the different parts in her heart that she has hidden away. Parts of her self that she feels so disappointed in that she has killed them of and cast them aside.

I think God is trying to tell you that he made you the way you are.
I think he loves that person and doesn't want you to kill parts of her off.
I think the women in white is a part of you that hurts when you kill off another part.
I think the man is the part of you that is doing the dirty work.

Notice the name of the game. What are you trying to escape from.

I remember when I came to Christ I wasn't sure how to Love him or have a personal relationship with him. So I started only reading the red letters in the Bible. I did that for about a year and it brought me very close to him.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri May 29, 2009 10:19 pm

OK there's an anointing on you that is really overwhelming me.
If your not baptized in the Holy Spirit you need to seek it.
I cant even concentrate right now its so strong.
Wow just Wow. Its so awesome you are so blessed, I'm a bit envious.
I realize you might not feel it, But you will.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Change on Fri May 29, 2009 11:49 pm

True Flight wrote:OK there's an anointing on you that is really overwhelming me.
If your not baptized in the Holy Spirit you need to seek it.
I cant even concentrate right now its so strong.
Wow just Wow. Its so awesome you are so blessed, I'm a bit envious.
I realize you might not feel it, But you will.

i know i have tasted some of the benefits of Vile's annointing.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 30, 2009 4:11 am

Change the Cross the portrait in your profile

Celtic CROSS: The symbol for a cultural blend of medieval Catholicism and ancient Celtic traditions. Sometimes this cross is seen with four additional "arms" dividing the circle into eight instead of four sections.

Notice the similarity between the old Celtic cross and the cross designed by PBS (tax-funded Public Broadcasting in the U.S.) to represent Christianity (left side). Do you wonder why PBS would choose a similar cross (right side) to represent the Quartered Circle of the earth-centered religions of Aborigenes around the world?

The Celtic cross also represents the neo-pagan followers of the French anti-Christian philosopher Alain de Benoist

So you can hear what the Lord may said to you.

Last edited by mbstudent on Sat May 30, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 30, 2009 4:13 am

there's a lot a rage inside you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 30, 2009 5:12 am

This ritual magick is a manifestation of the power of your will
To work magic is to weave the unseen forces into form, to soar beyond sight, to explore the uncharted dream realm of the hidden reality... to leap beyond imagination into that space between the worlds where fantasy becomes real; to be at once animal and god...
Spells [and magic]... require the combined faculties of relaxation, visualization, concentration, and [mental] projection... To cast a spell is to project energy through a symbol
as long as you keep these the doors will continue open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Sat May 30, 2009 7:29 am

mbstudent wrote:there's a lot a rage inside you

Yes there is... I've always thought that this hate is necessary in order for me to change the world for Jesus. If I didn't hate the world I lived in, I would never want the spiritual world that God has planned, nor desire to win souls to Jesus to escape it.

The Barbed-wire Celtic cross I made was an insignia of the character I am writing for called "Leper" who is based off of a friend of mine. I, myself, am Scot's-Irish on my dad's side which is why I preferred to use it, but put the barbed wire there as a modern representation of the thorns of Christ as well as keeping Satan out of my life. There is another character in the book who is Irish who saves him, but isn't Christian and the main reason was because Leper used the Irish cross for his signature.

If the Celtic cross does have Pagan influence, though, what other cross might I use in place of it? I might just drop that part of the story all together, but Leper does need a calling card.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Sat May 30, 2009 7:41 am

mbstudent wrote:This ritual magick is a manifestation of the power of your will
To work magic is to weave the unseen forces into form, to soar beyond sight, to explore the uncharted dream realm of the hidden reality... to leap beyond imagination into that space between the worlds where fantasy becomes real; to be at once animal and god...
Spells [and magic]... require the combined faculties of relaxation, visualization, concentration, and [mental] projection... To cast a spell is to project energy through a symbol
as long as you keep these the doors will continue open.

I haven't done magic since I've been born again, but something you said triggered something. I live inside my head. I always have. I'm a very creative person. I write much better than I speak, and in Praise and Worship I walk around and write stories and God like revealing interesting tidbits of wisdom in my writings. I was writing before I could speak on my mom's refridgerator wall with letter magnets.

This is how I've always communicated, and I have done magic and vision crap before... there is a distinct difference between my praise and worship and seeing dark spirits (which I never realized were dark, I was just told they were elementals). Still... since you pointed this out, maybe I ought to look at the direct definition of magic and such and see if my unique form of prayer may be a no-no.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tina wood on Sat May 30, 2009 8:02 am

change,
I did NOT say that Vile WAS NOT born again, I said it has been my experience that some people say that they are born again and are not. Only GOD knows our hearts and minds, that is why I said to go to God and only she can. Vile, I know where you come from about not letting go of forgiving yourself, I battle that demon myself. Satan loves to keep us down and depressed over this and things that HAVE happened, but God's love is so very strong and when we go to him and confess our sins thru Jesus then HE is just and forgives us. I did not mean for you or anyone to think that I was saying you are not a christain, I was wanting you to trust in God and go to him,since YOU felt that that key speaker was talking to YOU. I did not say that you did, we are told to test the spirits because satan will come even as the light to deceive us. satan and his ugly little demons are very good at that and they are nothing more than liars. Once we open the door even a tiny bit to them they will barge in a cause problems, but God is SOOO much bigger and HE can help you. I have found that when I start downing on myself if I just say "THANK YOU LORD FOR LOVING EVEN ME" that helps and then I just say thanks for all the little things, such as my breath I take, my eyes that see, me ears that hear, my health, my children, being able to brush my hair, my teeth, take my own bath. Things like this. If I have offended anyone(chance), or vile then I am sorry.
GOOD BYE!!!!!! I don't think this place is for ME!!!!

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Sat May 30, 2009 8:48 am

Whooooooh, Tina, chill. I'm not offended at all. It's easy to misinterpret stuff over the internet. Everyone calm down.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 am

Dear Sister:
It has nothing to do with the way you do things now
The Lord is more interesting in healing you.
And see you happy...I only pointing out what the enemy is using against you to worn you out.
the battlefield is always in the mind..
Bless be the Lord that has given you many talents and reward you with a great mind.
many of your former friends they are servants of the enemy by covenant,
The Lord Love you a lot. He sees your struggle and faithfulness
Protect yourself against the wiles of the enemy.
Jesus Loves You..
Hold tight a Little longer all the aid you need is on the way..but there are others projecting evil towards you.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You
May He shine his face upon you and grant you the desires of your heart.
May he Give you peace and Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top