Old and new

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old and new

Post by Tkay on Thu May 28, 2009 8:50 am

This is a repost.

Just a lil background, I have been praying forthis friend for a very long time now, and so have a couple of my friends, both of them maintain that he is running from God and me because he is scared, and when this happened I was really hurt. There is all of a sudden someone else in the pic. He has contradicted himself alot and all he kept repeating that he did not want to hurt me in any way.

He has all of a sudden decided to walk in the opposite direction of me. It seemed he was coming around to a relationship with me and then all of a sudden he did an about face. I prayed for answers and this is what I got in a dream that very night. I was talking with my cousin and he said he had talked to my friend and he knew the situation. (My cousin is who I met this guy thru and he knows him very well, but says he is one he has never been able to read) He said that my friend had showed him some pictures. I said well did he tell you about my reaction to what he had decided to do and he said yea, he can go further the old way with her, then he can the new way with you.

Thoughts anyone? Thanks!

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old and new

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 28, 2009 9:21 am

Yes, If this is about being yoked with this man, and God showed you that ya'll are going to be together, than you should be prepared to wait and ask God how you should be preparing. Once you know that, just follow through. After all, God sees the end from the beginning. When He promises something, it is based upon what He knows will be coming in between the time He promised and the end results.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum