Cars and heads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cars and heads

Post by unaday* on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:43 am

Wasn't going to share this dream because I think i understand it but some parts are unclear.
First of all...2 days ago my brother had dream that I was hit by a car and was flat on my back. I was trying to get up by myself but he kept saying just wait the ambulance is coming.

Lastnight I had a dream that I was in front of an apartment building. I saw an older women in a renaissance wedding dress walking like a zombie into the building. Then I heard a voice say that you will be hit by a Dodge car in a few minutes and die. All of a sudden i found myself in the middle of the road and cars were coming at me but I kept dodging them. But as they got close to me the always stopped before they hit me. I looked at them to see if they were made by the company Dodge. The one car I remember was black stopped right in front before it hit- my hand was on the hood. It was a dodge car and the driver was a woman. After that I kept running. Then I saw a man (it was getting dark) and he had bruises on his knuckle and he was looking at me but pretending not to look at me and I started to walk backwards so that I could see him from behind in case he tried something on me. Then I said to him- " Are you okay- who are you?"
Then it was completely night time. He turned into a huge head. Same face but it was painted white and black circles around the eyes. The head started to chase me. I realized that i was running down an old street from childhood- my baby sitter's street called Shady Hollow. I woke up before he caught me.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars and heads

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:40 pm

I wonder if its some different things that are going to start coming at you rapidly in your life (ex: like you'll be getting "hit" by this thing or that thing and it will be overwhelming)? I wonder if there is something from your past that you thought was dead but there's still evidence of it trying to resurface? I think that whatever it is, it will be "black and white"-you'll know what it is without a doubt (no confusion) and it will come to a "huge head"-as in whatever the issue was/is, you have to make a decision about it whether you want to face it or not? (It will catch up with you)? Am I making sense? Please pray for what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Desiree I will definitely pray! My spirit witnesses with the part about something from my past resurfaces...actually I have been struggling with something from my past just this week and I realize or God gave me the revelation that it all started at the age 5 at that same babysitter's house... thank you!!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:01 pm

your always welcome! As you continue to pray about your past situation, please pray for me that I will continue to be focused and not delve into my past either!lol
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:59 am

p.s. I REALLY love your avatar!

Desiree (Starpop)