Last edited by butterfly on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ..................

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 28, 2009 10:00 am

I know that everyone is not the same. But my experience with my dreams is guns mean your spiritual weapons (the word of God) or the enemies weapons against you. I lean to the first because of the definition of the above gun. (person defense weapon).

Grandmothers can mean any of the following or neither = Righteous or unrighteous spiritual inheritance; past; wisdom.

Any foreigner can mean someone to view with care, not of this world, etc.

I would be speaking the word of God over your life, keeping the full armour of God on everyday of your life. I would be asking God to show me if something might have been passed down from generation to generation affecting you.

2 Corinth 10:4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds

My thoughts, hope this helps

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 28, 2009 10:12 am

I think that those builders are in reference to spiritual strongholds that are weapons to be used against you. You know---first the foundation of anything has to be laid, stronghold or God's spiritual foundation. That older gentleman that presented that lust spirit to you, it looks like that spirit is trying to find a home with you, to buffet you and be trouble. Spirits are old, not eternal. I call it old evil. Ain't nothing new under the sun. Keep filling yourself up with the word, and speaking it out. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds. Speak the truth. It has set you free and the truth will keep you free. Just know that when temptation comes your way in any form, it is trying to see if there is a connection in your heart, rather, if you can be tempted with the evil, because it is already established. make your confession. God has already created in you a clean heart, and renewed a right spirit within you. So, be careful what you see, what you hear, because the eyes and the ears are the gateway to the heart. And the heart is the well spring of life.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:36 pm

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down