Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

LAND!! I am lil trouble with

About three yrs ago!! I invested in land in florida from this man who sells land and houses. MY parents introduce me to him. M yparents was sucessful in this. It was a struggle at first keeping the land and so my good friend has agreed to be my buiness partner. So far we been doing well. Today while i was reading business today. I feel like the land we choose is not a good one. I want to get rid of the land but at the same time I want regain the money we put into the vacant lot. I am praying for wisdom on what to do. Money to invest in other land and homes. I am thinking about starting this as full time biz. I really want to work for myself. I saw this property with a house on it with lots of land for a really great price. I want to get this and rent it out to gain money. THank you for your prayers!! :cute: praying

Lord we thank you for wisdom...you said that if any of us need wisdom the only thing we need to do is ask. Lord I thank you for my sister in Christ who desires to invest in homes and lands. You said that the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof so we thank you that every place her feet tred is blessed. I thank you that even those places or deals that look bad that the favor that is on her life will turn everything around. Bless her beyond her comprehension and help her to remember to give you all of the glory and honor...in Jesus name AMEN!!

Amen, and Lord you said to cast our bread upon the waters, and after many days it shall return. I thank you because Love has an open heart and has fed the waters with her gift of song, time, energy, and other talents. I PRAY that the right opportunities are highlighted in bold for her to see and be able to grasp. I thank you because you said to sow effort into several different endeavors because we don't know which one would prosper, but I pray that you are able to make them, everything she sows into, all prosper. Open a door that no man can shut. I ask for certain signs that only would be between you and she, so that the enemy will not be able to deceive her with false light opportunities. In Jesus' mighty name I ask all of this for her, Cholette and this whole group of dreamers as well.

Thank you Lightbeam...no one knows that I'm believing God for property too except for God so I thank you for your prayer.

um if i kept quiet im worried that the stones may have 2 do it.. lol! lol! lol! ohhh lordy ,she made me say...it.. duh duh :roflx:

thank u sweety that means sooo much 2 me,, :cute: :cute: lol! lol! may the lord bless u an keep u ,,in all his ways,, [or most of them]huggins kiss happy dance :roflx: :roflx: :roflx: ,,i dont feel like i need prayer??? duh :snicker: :

I will definitely keep you in my prayers that God will give you wisdom as to what to do! Land is definitely a source of wealth and God wants you use wisdom in how you deal with it! GOD WILL SHOW YOU!

smooches
desiree