leaving/forgetting your car?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leaving/forgetting your car?

Post by sweetdream on Wed May 27, 2009 11:17 pm

I've been having so many dreams. :banghead:
My last 2 dreams were with my car.
The one before last was scary as were others. crying
My last is not scary as the one before.

In my dream I leave my car at my friends house who lives out of state. :huh: In reality I just came back from vacation visiting her, my old friend that I recently found. Help. Thank you. praying

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: leaving/forgetting your car?

Post by dreamster on Thu May 28, 2009 1:07 am

um swtdrm a bit more detail wood be nice,,nota trukload justa little :clap: thumbs leaving ur car can mean ur leaveing a job or function,,or wat ur destined 2 do..this kood also just be a subconcious drm of ur trip,,were there any emotions u felt in the drm.??? flower D... come bak 2me..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Thu May 28, 2009 10:15 am

Okay thumbs.
I don't remember any emotions on how or why the car was left, I don't really know.

I'm in my childhood house my husband is laying on the couch in the living room. A friend is bringing the car back, how this is I don't know, (In real life I don't communicate with the the friend bringing it back she is an ex-friend by her choice and it's better to stay ex-friends since we are unequally yoked.)

My husband is upset because there is an issue with the allowed drivers for the car. I talk on the phone also with the friend and I'm trying to smooth things out.

I remember feeling I didn't want my friend to become offend.

Later in the dream my husband is upset while he was sleeping on the couch she walks into the house without knocking. (In real life something like this did happen with my ex-husband and his ex-wife walking into our house without knocking.) :crazy:

:thankyou: dreamster!

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 28, 2009 10:48 pm

hmmm quite abit different than wat i first thought,,a little confusing,,i thought u left ur car at ur frends??then u say a frend is bringing it bak??and then u hav a husband ,,then a ex husband,,?? r they the same person??anyhoo,,i;ll just share wat i kan ,,does ur car represent ur life 2 some degree??in that others r having an influence where it is goin at the moment,,the husband and the frend r both involved,,come bak.. :clap: flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Fri May 29, 2009 12:22 pm

People in my dream:
Friend A is my friend in real life we just recently regained contact and I saw her on vacation recently.
Friend B used to be my friend we are no longer friends
I'm married and my husband is in the dream.
Sorry didn't mean to get things confusing. sorry
I see my car in front of my friend A's house who lives out of state. Then I'm back in my home state in my childhood house in the living room talking to my husband who is laying on the couch. Friend B has my car and for some reason is bringing it back. My husband is upset there is an issue with the allowed drivers of our car. I speak to Friend B on the phone I believe she spoke with my husband and knows there is an issue and I'm trying to sort things out and smooth it over. Next I'm in the living room again talking to my husband on the couch and he is upset because Friend B came over and just walked into the house without knocking while he was asleep on the couch.

I don't have any contact in real life with Friend B for her to influence me, however I believe my ex-husband is living with her & her husband. Also what's wierd when I was married to my ex-husband his ex-wife walked into our house without knocking and something similar happened in my dream, wierd.

I've had so many dreams I'm trying to sort them out. :dash:
This is the second of car dreams I had in a row. The 1st one was scarey and Looooooong & this one short with this funny thing about my car.
:thankyou: Dreamster for your help.

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Fri May 29, 2009 12:27 pm

You know also I believe in the dream I not only see my car but I think I leave without it, how is blurrrrrrrry to me.

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:25 am

um abit tuff 4 me sweety,im a little duh ,,um take wats good frm my thoughts,,and ponder,, flower flower flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdream on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:56 pm

:oops: Oh dreamster, I should have posted here I moved this to dream interpret because I needed help with more than just a symbol. sorry You can take a peek. :puppy: :thankyou: huggins

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top