Dream of Car Accident

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Car Accident

Post by mable on Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 pm

I had a dream a few nights ago....

I was driving in a car with my husband and I was very frustrated about something. I was also the one driving the car. I remember telling my husband not to touch me. He kept poking at me and just kind of being annoying. I told him to just stop and leave me alone. The next thing I remember is standing on the side of the road and him driving off. He was driving on a road that seemed to be in the middle of know where. There was no cars on the road and there was nothing on either side of the road. All of a sudden there was a bus coming towards him and he turned the car and ran his vehicle into the side of the bus. The car literally exploded and there were flames all over and through the vehicle.. I looked at it feeling my heart drop. I was completlely devasted and felt like it was all my fault. When I looked at the car I realized it wasn't my husband in the car but my son and he had his three children in the car with him. There was also another man in the seat with my son he looked at me with a smug smile and gave me a thumbs up. Please help me out with this.

mable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Car Accident

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 28, 2009 5:46 am

Pray for your sons protection, cover him in the blood of Jesus along with the people with him. It might not be physically harming to your family but spiritually. God is warning you; take heed and be in your prayer closet.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tina wood on Thu May 28, 2009 7:09 am

I agree. This is a warning to you, but it might be a warning not only about your son but your husband as well. Pray the blood of Jesus over both of them. May God who gives the dreams also give you the interpretation as well, I pray. I send you my love thru our Lord Jesus. kiss

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top