I AM IN THIS SAXUATION...LOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I AM IN THIS SAXUATION...LOL

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 27, 2009 5:00 pm

Well, I have to say, it took all day to remember all of this dream, and it was because of a word association. The memory of it was so strong that I keep thinking that it was a waking vision. It happened right before I woke up, and it felt so real.

I was at this place, like maybe a school auditorium. There was a saxophone hanging on the side of the wall. It did not have the tip of the saxophone attached. I asked a lady who was passing by how much the sax was. I was hoping that they did not want alot, because it was tarnished, and I did not have a reed to play with it. I did not even know what to call the mouthpiece. The lady had to tell me in the dream. IRL, I would not have known what to call it. It is an insert to play the saxophone? Anyway, the lady was kind of short, and dark and african american. There was another lady who was tall and dark and african american. They had hair down to their jawline. They had on white button-down shirts, like office shirts, and dark skirts. The short lady took down the sax and gave it to me, and I was thinking how it might be easier to play than a piano. I fingered the keys, and it didn't really make a great sound, but it blew, and the lady went to check on the price for me, also to see if there was a reed. IRL, I would not put my lips on a sax that was not mine, and I have never held or played one. I walked to one of the windows, and it was dusty and old looking. There was a grassy lot with gravel side road by it. I thought to myself, when I leave here, I will go that way to the main street. Then somehow I was in a car backing up and turning to the left to get on the main highway, and my sister was in the car. I looked back like I expected some one to pursue me. There was nobody there. I felt that I could really relax and not worry about pursuit anymore. end of dream...

What do you think, and what is the Lord telling you? I will not shut any doors that the Lord may be using to talk to me. I need badly to hear from Him.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I AM IN THIS SAXUATION...LOL

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 27, 2009 7:32 pm

ps., I mean, really, I don't know anything about saxophones, much less that I would need something called a reed to make it play.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 pm

The theme, seems to be that your going about things the wrong way. Is there something you should be doing a bit different?

Just my thoughts

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 27, 2009 8:08 pm

thanks for the imput true. I will consider the information, but this really seemed more like something else. I am bothered quite a bit by this, as I do play piano, and am not likely to pick up and learn the saxophone. I forgot to say that in the dream I was not myself either. I could see my fingernails and hands, and I know they were a man's hands, with well-kept fingernails. Also, I had on a blue jean jacket. IRL, I dont' wear and don't like blue jean jackets. I would never purchase one. I was so caught up in the dream, I forgot that little detail. Also, I remember worrying about getting another haircut. My appearance was very important to me in this dream. I am very uncomfortable about this dream, because it was like I was two people in this dream. I was having independent thoughts about the whole scenario that was not the same as who I was in the dream. It is so hard to explain. I am really befuddled, and I ain't hardly evah befuddled. Two people in one body, but like I was an observer as usual, but not usually so close in observation?!... :crazy:It was like I was under the chin, in the heart, in the head. However it was, I was there.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Wed May 27, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I keep analyzing this dream.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 28, 2009 5:42 am

Do you know anyone like the person you were in the dream. Anyone that plays sax.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 28, 2009 8:55 am

Good question-I know several saxophone players, both personally, and by way of music that I am fond of. But never had the anatomy of the saxophone broken down to me. I already know it was not an idle dream, because you cannot idly dream about what you don't know about, right? The knowledge has to come from somewhere or already be in there. bandaid

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 28, 2009 10:08 am

Maybe one of your friends needs a new sax but does not the means. God is able to do all that we think or ask, maybe someone needs to ask God to provide for him!?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 28, 2009 10:16 am

I started to say no, but how would I know? I haven't seen or heard from anyone in months. I will continue to pray and seek God's face on this. I have never had a dream that made me feel like I was part of the person, yet had my own identity. EVER. The thought is scary. It wasn't in the dream. But I am bewildered. It has never happened in all my life.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum