No doors in factory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No doors in factory

Post by True Flight on Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm in a factory with some guys, we are all riding on a fork lift, we go out of the building.

Next scene same scenario, but this time the door is blocked. We drive around in the factory looking for a way out but every where there should be a door there isn't. We finally find a corridor that has a large open door at the end. All I can see through it is blue sky.
end of dream.

Next dream, I feel there related.
I'm with some guys buy a shed on a pier. We want to start a potato chip factory. We are trying to find a recipes for the chips but one of the guys doesn't want to hire a recipe person because all they will do is sit around. A black girl about 30 dish shows up with some chips. I try a chip and its good. But I tell her we want something with more zing/spice. She shuffles through her chips and hands me another. I take a bite out of it and it is awesome. I know that's the flavor we want.

I'm thinking these are both related to getting a job.
Any thoughts.

I don't know if the race of a person means anything in dreams, but I know black girls have always blessed me.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No doors in factory

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 27, 2009 3:28 pm

LOL, when you said this dream, it reminded me of Frito Lay, the potato chip factory, and their warehouses in dallas. I will be waiting for your manifestation. I had this dream about making potato chips the other morning. I cut them with this slicer, a mandoline? and then put them in a fryer, and I was moving them around so that they did not stick? Anyway, that is something I have never done in real life. Interesting. Did you used to work in this type of environment, and did the environment close in your area?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top