Egypt in my dreams but not in my heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Egypt in my dreams but not in my heart

Post by tina wood on Wed May 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Here is some background on this. I have moved from my home town of Colorado City,Texas to Oklahoma. I now live in Healdton,Ok. I have lived in Ok. for about almost two years now. I am a divorced,46 yr.old,single mom and I am walking by faith in God. I believe with all of my heart that God is calling me and my daughter to move to Germany. I am not sure when He will open the door for this move,and I have not told my children's dad anything about this due to he always tries to threaten to take my daughter from me. I have a son also who is 18 almost 19 years old. My daughter is 13 going on 14 and she said that she wants very much to go to Germany with me. At this time, she is with her dad on vacation and is due back on Sunday,May 31,2009. I am staying with one of my best friends here in Colorado City, while I wait for her to get back. I had a dream last night, and in the dream we(my daughter and I and a little baby infant child)are going to go to Egypt,but we are going to go into the past. In order to go back into the past, we were told that the "snake" would be how and why we were going to go back into the past,but the snake was not the way to the future for us. I did not see the snake but I knew it was there and I was not afraid of it, just did not care for it or for it to be the way or purpose for the trip into the past. We make it to the past and there we are able to buy lots of things such as trinkets and things. There are a group of us that went. AS it is time to go back to the future, my daughter is holding the infant and it tries to nurse from her. She tells me that the infant needs me, so I take the infant and start nursing it, she and I are laughting about the fact that the infant tryed to nurse from her as we are going to the future. We get there but we are at home somewhere where I have never been. There are lots of trees and houses and my dad(oh yea, my dad that raised me told me he was not my dad and he did not love me and that was how he raised meand I believe him not to be my biological dad), but the dad in my dream, who I believe to be my biological dad ,loved me and was so happy to see me and my children.I felt very happy and loved. My dad and his wife was so happy to see us.I knew that it did not matter where I lived or what type of house we lived it in, because we were not of this world but our home was of God. I woke up in an excited mood and not sure why. I have been trying to learn to read,write, and speak german. It not easy, I am premenopause so things are not as easy they say. But I know that God will help me thru this.My daughter has confirmed the move thru what God is showing her in the Word.

Last edited by tina wood on Thu May 28, 2009 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to clearify what I said about dads. I remember the part of the snake.)

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Egypt in my dreams but not in my heart

Post by daphanie02 on Thu May 28, 2009 9:31 pm

im going to pray about this further. I feel like you are going to have to take a step back before you can go forward. Like the snake in your dream, its not going to be something you are looking forward to doing. However, you and your daughter will have plenty of money (God's provision) I believe the infant child could represent your mission to Germany....not sure about that..please pray on what I've said. Do you feel your dad in your dream represents your heavenly father?
I believe God wants you to have peace in knowing that it doesnt matter where you live or what type of house you live in, because this world is not your home. You are very well loved by your heavenly Father.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tina wood on Fri May 29, 2009 6:40 am

daphaneil02, thank you so much for that..you are not the first person to say that God is sending me and my daughter to live there as a mission for Christ. A lady at church said that as soon as I told her what God had spoken to me about germany. She said that God was sending me on a mission. I told her it was to live there and she said "yes,but it will be for God's mission that you are being sent." It does make sense about taking a step back before I can go forward. I feel that dad in my dream could be God and that God in His wisdom and grace will show me my biological dad as will. That is what I pray for also. thank you so very much. I have been praying for the interpretation and I trust in the Lord for it whether it is thru Him or He shows me thru someone else such as yourself. Thank you for praying as well. God bless you and keep you safe from the evil one.
Love ya,
Tina

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top