Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming Pool

Post by amandamckie on Wed May 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Hello, I had a dream last night that I was in a big newish swimming pool, only myself and my friend was in it. I kept thinking that I should be swimming but I had an overwhelming feeling that I just want to relax in the water. Their was a small inlet off the swimming pool, which I tryed but found that the water was much colder in there, so I went back into the swimming pool. I never did any swimming and then it was time to leave. When I got to the exit of the building, it was really strange, because it was awkard to get out, there were things blocking it and I had to climb over and kind of slide down. That was the dream. Any ideas? Many thanks and many thanks for the dreams you have interpreted in the past. God Bless!!

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swimming Pool

Post by sweetdream on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 pm

Hmmm, thinking Just some thoughts, I could be way off Scratch Chin I'm thinking about that scripture of finding rest in Jesus and you felt the overwhelming feeling to relax. Also when you left it was cold :freezing: so you went back where it was good. I noted there was an obstacle in your way exiting, hmmm, Just some thoughts & a bump back to the 1st page. :HiBye:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 am

The pool seems to be symbolic of the River of God or life in the Spirit! Jesus said, "Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden and you will find rest for your souls." Have you maybe been enjoying spending time in the presence of God and yet feel guilty like you need to be doing something more?

The inlet -- is there something that you've been considering doing spiritually speaking that seems like a God-thing, but you have hesitations about? Maybe that's why the water was cold over there. This inlet seems to be "off to the side." You find the water cold in the inlet and then go back to the main pool. Is there something like that currently happening in your life?

The obstacles to exiting??? Hmmm...There seem to be some obstacles you've been dealing with spiritually. The good news is that although there is some effort involved, you do manage to overcome them! Just some ideas...do with them what you will!

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 pm

I agree with sprzano I feel like the swimming pool speaks of the season you are in or entering. It's a season of "rest". Sometimes it's hard for us to take our hands off situations and just let God handle them, but it's now a time of letting go and just resting in God's presence and letting Him handle everything. Also, I think it's significant that your friend was in there with you. When the Lord singles someone out in a dream I always feel like they're there for a reason. When it's "time to leave" sounds like when you leave your season of rest and transition into the next season. Even though there are obstacles in your way to "Get to" your next season you WILL go over them and arrive safely in the next place God has for you. Write this one down and keep it, you may need to refer back to it in a few months when things begin to shift.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mummy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:56 am

Relaxing in swimming pool with friend, this can talk about comfort zone. You feel comfy where you are with people you know. Swimming can symbolise you putting into action your skills/gifts, but you didn't. You know you have an assigment/calling @ a much little area/place, you may have given it a try, but is immediately faced with 'cold atmosphere' (hardships). So you prefer to stay in the comfort zone, wasn't bothered.

From your dream, I guess the exit of the building wasn't blocked when you enter, it just happened when it's time to leave. Seems like it's the consequence of your decision in the pool. There isn't any breakthrough, you will go through more harships, but you will manage to go through it

mummy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top