MANIFESTATION - Uggh! Embarrassing Public Cleansing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION - Uggh! Embarrassing Public Cleansing (Graphic - Hold Your Nose)!

Post by lola21st on Wed May 27, 2009 9:52 am

I had a gross dream last night...

I don't recall the scene leading up to this scene in detail, I just vaguely recall being in a gym setting and there are tablecloth covered tables like for a social event. I'm there with friends and we're purchasing things, I don't remember what's available but I'm making purchases of make up kits (again). The kits vary like in a past dream that I had and the packages are green and clear plastic. The package type varies - nail kits, lip kits, eyeshadow kits, etc. I buy several kits...

In the next scene, I'm in a meeting with my IRL boss. We're in an office that's white, it almost seems like a spa type setting but we're discussing work related business and taking notes while sitting at a white desk. I'm sitting on a toilet and am using it...it's quite noisy and distracting at times... :blushing: ...at one point the odor is overwhelming to me and I start thinking she must be totally disgusted...AWKWARD!!!....I suggest we end the meeting and she says "Oh no, that's ok, really..." but inside I know she's gagging. This seems to last forever. She asks me about one of the makeup kits and wants to see it - I have them displayed on a shelf by the desk (so I guess it was my office). I give her one of the nail kits. I stand up and put my pants on then realize that I forgot to wipe up and now I have to go somewhere and won't be able to change...EEEWWWW!!!

The dream then shifts and I'm talking to one of my friends. I don't remember what exactly but I recall it was related to photography and taking pictures (photography is a hobby, I used to have a p-t business)....then I woke up.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION - Uggh! Embarrassing Public Cleansing...

Post by lola21st on Wed May 27, 2009 12:50 pm

IRL, I had a meeting with my boss this morning and we're reviewing some data in preparation for a meeting this afternoon with some managers. The meeting is going to be unpleasant because we have to deliver bad news. The data that we're reviewing is "dirty" because certain policies haven't been applied consistently/correctly for an extended period of time and it's going to take a lot of effort to "clean it up". Our review is based on some analyses that I did which uncovered the inconsistencies...

An odd dream, but I give thanks for the warning nonetheless!

lol! lol! lol! rofl rofl rofl

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 27, 2009 2:07 pm

lol! :clap: ok so u think its all clear now??? :clap: thumbs i give u a medal 4 courage unda fire sweety,, soldier :bighug: :eek: huggins huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 27, 2009 2:42 pm

that's wonderful, LOLA! God is so great. Our great God.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 27, 2009 3:18 pm

Thank you HLB!

And D, no it's still in progress...we had a different meeting on a different topic...different issues/resolution but same result! bandaid

Ok, I'm about ready to go home now...this is enough for one day! lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 27, 2009 3:47 pm

There is one learning from this dream...

When it comes to symbols, we really have to look at the full context of the dream to interpret it and not become rigid in determining what a symbol represents. In my case, I remembered that several people have had dreams lately about "bathroom business" ( lol! ) and we've attributed the symbol (correctly in most cases though not all) to a sign of cleansing, getting rid of "stuff", etc. But in this case, I couldn't understand how my boss would figure into such a process so didn't understand the message until the actual manifestation...in the dream manifestation, the cleansing had nothing to do with me personally although I'm directly involved with the "clean up" effort....context and feelings rule! Especially after this last meeting, as I was relaying the information to her, in my mind I had the same thoughts as in the dream..."Oh boy, she must've had enough by now...ugh, wait till I mention this part, she's going to be disgusted...is it time to go yet?" lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 27, 2009 4:26 pm

hmm like u say ,,u were part of the clean up,,,how bizzare sweety that the drm imagery shood show it like it did,, duh duh i guess u gotta keep an open mind,, thumbs god can be kinda gross sometimes,, rofl happy dance flower flower D....just read the bible,, lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:13 am

That dream and the manifestation was a hoot! Thanks for posting it, L!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top