Gold coins & Brooch & Small Golden rings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold coins & Brooch & Small Golden rings

Post by janlou on Wed May 27, 2009 8:09 am

Hallo
My mother had the following dream last week:
She was in a church awaiting the pastor, which was Rodney Howard Brown. She sat in the childrens division of the church. While waiting she looked down and suddenly saw gold coins, brooches and small rings. She started to pick it up and putiing it in a different purse than the one she normally uses. She wanted to take out here normal offering which was silver coins but realised that the golden ones was so much that she couldn't find hers. She remember making a necklace of the golden rings, and wearing it. She can't remember that there was a sermon being preached.

In real life she is waiting upon the Lord as to what He wants her to do for the future as all doors have been closed where she was working, as a medical clinic sister. She is currently not working and the money she has is almost finished. My father passed away very recently and did not leave much, except for paying some of the debts.

God's Love

janlou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold coins & Brooch & Small Golden rings

Post by sweetdream on Thu May 28, 2009 11:45 am

:smile: I had a dream recently where I was finding things and jewelry was one of them. I thought it was a good thing.

I'm still trying to figure out my own dreams myself so I wish I could be of help. Just reading it I thought provision, God will provide, just my thoughts wait for someone else to chime in though. idea
I'd like to know what the different purse means? Not by her provision, but God's ??????????? :smile:

sweetdream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top