Female gunman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Female gunman

Post by TrueTriumphant on Wed May 27, 2009 7:28 am

I dream alot (like everyday) and I'm still learning how to interpret. The dream described below... I have no idea where to start...

I dreamed about a lady who was a gun man who chose her targets based upon where they pumped their gas, sat, etc. She placed these scriptures on different locations. She placed them at certain gas pumps, computers, chairs, coffee machines, etc. and if a person used those items she placed the scripture, she would shoot them. The first person I saw her shoot was my cousin's father. He was at a gas pump she marked. She shot him with his kids in the car (2 of the people in the car were cousins; one a girl age 14 and the other a boy age 11). Fortunately he survived but my cousin (the girl) started having issues (something in the head). After refusing to go to the doctor, she died. My aunt (her mother) was very sad but for some reason would not tell me about my cousins death. My cousin her-self told me what happened to her (I guess her spirit) and I was really hurt that my family didn't tell me. The dream then moves to a library that looked familiar. At the library another person was shot after using a marked coffee machine. I saw a form of law enforcement come in (the shooter was still present but no one knew who she was). While collecting evidence they looked at one of the computer's program and saw a scripture. They also found a scripture on the coffee machine and on a chair.
After that, the dream setting was at a church (not familiar). I saw people that I knew from my church and a bunch of other people. I think there was a bomb in the church but it seemed like people were not aware of that. With a few others I got out the back of the church and jumped in a truck. I eventually saw people from the church jumping in their cars. A lump some of people went to a gas station that looked familiar, I knew some of those pumps were marked by the female gunman and was hoping that no one used those pumps. I warned the people that were with me and I made sure that they we didn't park at a pump.

After dreaming the above dream, I was sorrowful and my entire day was affected. I prayed for my cousin but still didn't feel better. It was just a really sad day!!!
Please help!! Thanks

TrueTriumphant

View user profile http://toyayli.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Female gunman

Post by True Flight on Thu May 28, 2009 7:22 pm

Come on guys I want to hear what you have to say about this dream.
My first impresion was legalism but after a closer look, it looks like maybe some one is cursing people.
Or did mb send a pm?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know this is probably a stupid question, but...

Post by TrueTriumphant on Fri May 29, 2009 8:24 am

I know this is probably a stupid question true but Whats a mb or a pm??? Kinda lost... bandaid

Have a great day!!! bubblegum

TrueTriumphant

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri May 29, 2009 8:36 am

mbstudent is one of the people on here who is good with dreams like these
pm = personal message your mail

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTriumphant on Fri May 29, 2009 9:21 am

Ohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh Mb did send a pm thanx soooo much. I would have never noticed!!!!

TrueTriumphant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top