Dream About Money

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream About Money

Post by Dreamer on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:20 pm

I had a dream about my son coming home from college to visit with his friends, he began to leave and I did not have any money to give him, just before he left I did not like the fact he was riding on the back of the truck just to come home, I ended up walking down the street to get something to eat, money was laying on to the grass as I walked, I began to pick up $10 and $20 dollar bills, and my son turn around in the truck and I gave him $10 dollars, to take back to school and his friends that was in the truck, some how my son was in the front seat and was no longer in the back seat of the truck, then I awoke

2nd dream I had was that my girl friends just began to give me money, for things that I had done nice for them, that I did not remember, I just remember counting the money, then I woke up.

I have been going thru a financial strain lately, asking God for a Financial Break Thru

Help Need Understanding
Dreamer
thinking

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream About Money

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:18 am

When I read this I got the feeling the fruit of your labor is about to pay off. I believe that for all the time you have given it is now going to come back to you good measure pressed down and running over. I also believe that instead of taking the back seat on everything you will now be first...those who were last will now be first. Hope this helps. Please pray about this as I am very new to this.

God bless,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 am

Thank You

I have been praying and also everyone on the prayer request board has been praying for me also, BUT, I can tell you one thing, in the dream, I was feeling good when, I had all that money in my hand LOL

I RECIEVE EVERY WORD, IN JESUS NAME AMEN

God Bless You, Connie praying

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:11 am

Amen to that...Praise God!

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top