Killing a Centurion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killing a Centurion

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2009 6:55 am

Two significant things happened during this dream first I dreamt That hair was growing in my tongue.
I come to God and ask for help...
and the second scene I am figthing with a centurion ..I 've wounded the centurion in the neck
With a ax sort like the one use in roman types with a pick in the other end.
I hit the neck of the centurion with the pick and it was stucked in his throat.I knew was a mortal wound..he laid on a table..a friend of mine came an pulled the pick from his neck and a fountain of blood started gushing out his wound even when I was trying to leave the scene, I was thinking in my mind all was over ..the blood coming from his wound like a fountain was showering me..I could see myself cover with this blood and thinking really I have been in battle..

Back to top Go down

Re: Killing a Centurion

Post by usemeLord on Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 am

If you haven't looked up centurions and hairy tongue, here you go. In your tongue is the power of life or death. Have you spoken badly of someone lately?

In the Roman infantry, centurions initially commanded a centuria or "century" of 100 men.

The following [color:a77e=blue! important][color:a77e=blue! important]medical [color:a77e=blue! important]conditions are some of the possible causes of Hairy Tongue. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.

• Bacterial infection
  • Certain foods
  • Tobacco
  • Coffee
  • Antibiotic therapy
  • Mouthwashes
  • Radiation therapy to the head
  • Poor oral hygiene
  • Alcohol

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2009 9:45 am

Thank You So much..
The first one I was aware of it..Thanks To God..I was able to bring that to the Light..
Thanks UsemeLord..
God Bless you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top