Cryogenically Frozen...Is This Dream From God?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cryogenically Frozen...Is This Dream From God?

Post by Change on Wed May 27, 2009 12:09 am

hello...this is a long dream, if you can bear it.

i had a dream where i was at a party.

the party was taking place at some unfamiliar house.

in the party, i was looking for a specefic person, someone i used to know in real life.

as i walked around this place, i kept seeing many different people that looked similar to the person i was looking for.

because their likeness was so close to the person i was looking for, i THOUGHT it was the actual person, but upon further examining
these people, i realized it wasn't the person.

i distinctly remember calling out the person's name as i looked for them.

every person i met in the party kept telling me where i might find the person i was looking for.

as i reached the back/backyard of this place, there was a WALL instead of a fence.

now by either someone telling me that the person i was looking for LIVED BEYOND THAT WALL or by my own instinctive knowledge...I became aware that their house was beyond the wall...I CLIMBED THE WALL.

i started walking down the street/neighborhood/wherever to the person i was looking for's house.

as i reached their *house*, i then realized that they were NOT home but were indeed at the party.

as i started walking back to the party, i saw some people standing out in their "front yard", i assume that's where they were because i was in a neighborhood/house type setting.

it was NIGHT TIME and DARK and i couldn't see the people but i got this eerie feeling that they were all staring at me as i walked by
them, it felt serious.

when i returned to the party, i asked around for the person i was looking for a few more times and then
I FINALLY GOT THE CORRECT ANSWER.

i found this person standing by a door, they were wearing sunglasses and a red jacket-type-outfit.

BECAUSE i was looking for them, as a result of finally finding them, i IMMDEDIATELY without thinking ran up to them and tried to grab them/hug them.

but as i did, something disturbing happened...they SHRUNK.

they shrunk AND they FROZE...and this person was now in a BAG.

it came to my attention that this person WILLINGLY let this happen to them...if you are familiar with the concept of cryogenic freezing...you'll understand.

this person was now DOLL sized, they were FROZEN, and they were in this BAG to protect them while they were in this state.

when this happened, i became upset/depressed/sad/disgusted etc...

again, i sensed that this person had WILLINGLY made themselves this way because their LIFE was joyless, unsatisfying, etc...

it was as if they did this to themself because their were hoping for someone to come along and THAW them out.

as i held this person in the bag, i was CAREFUL to NOT DROP THE BAG...otherwise, they would break and be DEAD.

i remember getting ANGRY and yelling at the other attendants at the party...

"HOW could this happen!? HOW could you let this happen?!"

however, their responses were STRANGE.

all i got at the end of this dream in their responses was something about "The Muffin Man"?

like the children's song 'The Muffin Man?'

sidenote*
now as i said, this person is REAL...this is someone i used to know in real life,
someone who i am a former aqcuaintence of.
from what i know about this person, this person is UNSAVED/LOST/CONFUSED.
IS GOD SPEAKING IN THIS DREAM? i have dreamed about this person many times now.

Change

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cryogenically Frozen...Is This Dream From God?

Post by True Flight on Wed May 27, 2009 12:05 pm

I see someone looking for Jesus, in a place where many people/churches look like him.
Then you look to Heaven for Jesus, but discover he lives in you.
Do you feel as if he is locked away and you need to find a way to release his presence into your life?
The muffin man is a baker.

John 6: 25When they found him on the other side of the lake, they asked him, "Rabbi, when did you get here?"
26Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, you are looking for me, not because you saw miraculous signs but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

Just my thoughts

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed May 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Keep him in your prayers ask God to surround him with true christians. If God is bringing it to you he just needs someone to ask and he will send people to his aide for his salvation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top