Death dates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death dates

Post by pmwilkerson on Tue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Dreamt and old chilhood friend by the name of pumpkin (male) told me I was going to die in 2019 and my mom was going to die in 2030. In the dream I consulted with my mom about my supossedly death date and the notion of me trying to hold on to the vine to keep from dying but it was transparent and I could not grip it. My mom advised that we pray because that's a sign that i could be rescued. We began to pray, we heard nothing from the Lord. Then my said Oh Well. As if to say there will be no rescuing for this.

Help crying

pmwilkerson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Death dates

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue May 26, 2009 9:40 pm

First of all, when you said "vine", I thought about Jesus being the "true vine" and apart from him we are nothing--that's why we must remain connected to him because through him is where we find all the answers!

What is significant to you about the dates 2019 and 2030? Its been my experience that numbers are usually literal for dates in real life that are significant to the dreamer.

Also, I don't think that the death symbolizes REAL death but more of a symbolic. Could both you and your mom be dying from some things--maybe old ways of thinking? Old habits? Old lifestyles, etc? Even a "death of the flesh" and reconnecting to God or being connected (salvation)?
In the end of your dream its like you "give up hope" because of what someone says to you. Don't listen to negative banter. If you hang on to God (which is your source) He WILL rescue you--it may take a while but He WILL Do it! He promises in his word that "he will rescue the righteous from every trial/afflictions" (paraphrase). Keep doing what you know to do. When someone tries to persuade you to give up on God--don't. Be like Job and remain connected/perservere and he will bring you "a double portion".

God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top