Re:Neighbors dog trying to attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re:Neighbors dog trying to attack

Post by dreamer247 on Tue May 26, 2009 3:40 pm

I dreamed that my neighbors dog was trying to attack me and bite me. My son and I were in this neighbor house who I don't really know and have never been in his house before, his dog showed me his teeth and was trying to bite me. The dog also went after my son but the thing is that we weren't afraid of the dog. He kept coming at me and he tried to bite my mouth but in return I bit the dog in his mouth and it went running in the othere direction. Does anyone have any insight?

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re:Neighbors dog trying to attack

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue May 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Dreamer247, THAT dream reminds me of the time that Jesus was baptised by John, and was immediately led by the Spirit into the wilderness where he was fasting 40 days and nights, and when he was done, he was hungry and satan was tempting him to do things that were good ideas, but not God ideas. Remember satan was trying to use the word against Jesus, but it was not line upon line, it was taken out of context, but Jesus kept returning the word back to its contextual meanings, and satan was defeated, and left for a season? That is what the mouth bites seem like to me, a word interchange in which you have the victory, because the word is sharp, powerful the only weapon we need to defeat the enemy of our souls.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue May 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Also, I wanted to add that it is in the nature of a dog to try to cover another dog, or even a person's facial area when they try to dominate over what they consider their pack or territory. Not calling you a dog, dahlink.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue May 26, 2009 9:18 pm

I wonder if this is an unexpected upcoming danger? Its a good thing that you weren't afraid--there's no need to be! Even though there was a threat of danger, you end up defending yourself and "attacking that individual? instead" and they're the ones that run?! Remain Bold! I wonder if this danger could be directed towards your family in some way?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer247 on Wed May 27, 2009 5:35 am

Good Morning Desiree,

I just got over an would be attack on me and an individual that would have really affected my famiy if I had allowed by staying in the flesh from the intial shock. I went into prayer as to how to handle it and that following night is when I had the dream. So I would say that the Lord is showing me that I have the Victory from the attack and that it was an attack. It would have eventually hurt my son Daniel emotionally and how he looked at the individual.

dreamer247

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top