Bit By A Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bit By A Snake

Post by dem on Tue May 26, 2009 1:47 pm

I dreamt that there was this woman who was afraid of snakes and wanted to overcome her fear. She finally did overcome her fear of snakes, and to prove it she picked up a venomous snake and was holding it above her head. I was standing next to her and told her if the snake bites me, I would sue her. I felt a sensation on my finger, but wasn't sure if the snake had bit me. I walked away examining my finger for a snake bite and I saw two small fang marks on the tip of my finger. I went back to the woman and told her that I was going to sue her, and showed her the bite mark. She and her husband tried to pay me off to keep me from taking them to court. I told them I would let the judge decide how much money I should recieve. I wanted to use the money for treatment of the bite. After that, I went to the hospital, and spoke with one of the doctors. The doctor wanted to schedule me for treatment asap. She looked at my finger, and began squeezing where the bite mark was. Blood was oozing out of the bite marks, I think she was sueezing some of the venom out. She later performed surgery on the finger removing all the venom and stiched and badaged my finger. I was surprised at how quickly the procedure went. Afterwards, I was walking down the hall, and I think the nursing staff wanted to speak with me. They got the results back from some genetic testing I had done, and the results stated that I was either 34% or 37% Jewish. They told me that these results may effect my pregnancy (I am currently pregnant). One of the staff began taking measurements of my head and taking x-rays of my head. The person said everything looks fine so far, but they need to wait for the results to make sure. I am concerned that this dream may be speaking of some type of physical threat to me. I would appreciate anyone who has the gift of dream interpretation to please as God speaks to you give me insight. Thanks.
-Danielle thinking

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bit By A Snake

Post by tina wood on Fri May 29, 2009 7:11 am

Are you worried about the baby? Do you have some genetic background of some type of birth defect in your family history that is bothering you? If so just trust in God that He knows best.And the baby will be perfect in all ways as long as you remember that God makes no mistakes in creating us.

tina wood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 29, 2009 7:56 am

The Lord already put in your spirit his assigment ..Your call
your case is open in the celestial court.
And God has judged on your favor.
even when all the things done to you were for evil..is the Lord turning these things around for his glory.
Your testimony will draw many. your life will touch a lot of people...like an old wound mark in our bodies..the same way he will use it.
allow the healing to take place
And praise the God of Heaven
The Lord dwells among his people..
he keeps the covenant he made to Abraham his friend and his descendant for Ever.
Glory to our God!!!
Praise the Lord where you are..because He is Good!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Fri May 29, 2009 6:28 pm

tina wood wrote:Are you worried about the baby? Do you have some genetic background of some type of birth defect in your family history that is bothering you? If so just trust in God that He knows best.And the baby will be perfect in all ways as long as you remember that God makes no mistakes in creating us.

No, I'm not worried about the baby. I've left my pregnancy in the LORD's hands. There is no genetic defects that I know of in my or my husband's family, and I haven't been concerned about it. There is a chance because of my age that the baby could get cerebral palsy, but I told my doctors that I want my baby no matter what. So, I'm at peace with the whole thing. Whatever God wills. My only concern is what is God telling me in this dream. Some dreams God gives me and it's easy to understand what He is saying, but with this one, I'm really confused. Thanks for the encouraging words.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 pm

My insight is the last part of your dream. This is not an interpretation I just feel I should make you aware of this.
God has been revealing to people through dreams and visions that they are Jewish. They are living under a curse because they are hiding who they are. This is happening to people that have no idea they are Jewish because their name was changed generations ago to get away from persecution.
No idea if this is relevant to you.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 30, 2009 7:11 am

my thoughts are whatever trials and attacks that may come God is there for you he will nurse you and restore you. sometimes the enemy try to speak fear into our lives.begin to confess the word of God over your life..find the passages that deal with your situation and pray and confess them everyday..baby will be fine in Jesus name!
being Jewish 37 percent may affect your pregnancy...of course..but in a good way!..start looking for jewish names for the baby ..praise the Lord!!

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top