dream symbol: dashboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream symbol: dashboard

Post by wheretonow33 on Tue May 26, 2009 11:58 am

I cannot exactly figure this one out. I went to see someone about buying a car. I go into their van or motorhome, which later looks like a mobile home. I walk to the front end and I see this guy, that I came to talk to, and another guy. They are lying on the floor tinkering with wiring that is under this huge black dashboard. Also, on the front of the dashboard was some kind of a moving graphic monitor which moved or pulsated in a radiating or pulsating circular5 pattern. I don't recall a steering wheel on the dash. Although, there could have been.

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream symbol: dashboard

Post by lola21st on Tue May 26, 2009 12:13 pm

This is an interesting one...when I think of dashboards, I think of relevant information that influences your decision making and alerts.

When you look at the dashboard, you get information that will impact your journey - speed (are you moving and if so are you moving at the right pace?), gas gauge (are you filled up spiritually or running on empty?), gear (are you moving foward, backwards, if at all), and the dashboard is where you'll get warning signs if things are awry - no oil (things aren't running smoothly ), you're too hot/cold (angry/stoic), your seat belt isn't on (you're not secure), etc. In your dream the monitor sounded super futuristic but I think the same principle applies...

No steering wheel makes me think "lack of control" since you can't control the direction the vehicle will move...

Given that the man was fixing the wiring, I interpret this to mean that things are being fixed to ensure that your dashboard is reliable - prayer, fasting, studying the Word.

Does any of this resonate?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wheretonow33 on Wed May 27, 2009 1:29 am

I could agree that the dashboard could symbolize the information or feedback center. The gadgets do tell us what is going on,etc. Kind of the nerve center. In this dream, I don't even think there was a window. Like it was just mounted all along the end wall. I don't know why there was another guy, along with him. With the groups of colored wires hanging down. This is a guy, IRL, that I have not trusted nor believed. I have been looking for evidence against him. The monitor I mentioned, I thought I was causing it to move by moving something I had in my hand, but I found out it was not me that was influenicing it's movement. I am wondering if the lack of a front window means that I will not find what out the information that I have been searching for. After that, I notice it is mobile home with a washer and dryer at the other end,close to the door. He has followed me and is putting his dirty laundry in. I don't want it to touch me. I pick up a microphone and something else on my way out the door. I hear a Christian song playing. I start to sing. I sit down on the steps and start to cry. I feel I have failed. He puts his hand on me as if to try to console me. I get up and go to my mom's white car, where she is driving and waiting. There is more to dream, but I still don't trust him. I look for identifying things when I leave so I can find my way back later to inverstigate some more.

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 27, 2009 3:58 am

I'd have to agree with what Lola has said.

Also I wanted to add: do you think you're going to be "moving in a way" that is uncharacteristic for you--something you wouldn't normally do?

please pray on this
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wheretonow33 on Wed May 27, 2009 8:12 am

Lola and Desiree. Thanks for your reponse. I should write down my dreams, so details would not be forgotten. I do not recall any gauges, except for that small graphic one. D. asked if I am moving in an uncharacteristic way. I don't know. Maybe not. I am searching for answers. I wish I knew who the dashboard represents, me or those two guys. Annette thought, that since I discovered that I was not controoling the graphic screen, then maybe they were the ones making it move. Maybe he will help me in tthe solution in the future in some way? Maybe he is trying to manipulate me, like I've been told how he operates. I have caught him lying, already. I found out about a guy that was involved in a maybe connected situation, so I wonder if that is why I dreamt of this other guy helping him with the wiring. I am praying God leads us in this situation. No, this is not a relationship dream. This involves someone else. Lord bless.

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top