butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ................

Post by Guest on Tue May 26, 2009 10:59 am

John 9:4
As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.
Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Ezekiel 16:9-13

'I bathed [c] you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. 10 I clothed you with an embroidered dress and put leather sandals on you. I dressed you in fine linen and covered you with costly garments. 11 I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, 12 and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. 13 So you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. Your food was fine flour, honey and olive oil. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen.
1 Peter 2:12
Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.
1 Peter 3:16
16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander
1 Corinthians 9:13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum