town, paths, frog statue with crown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

town, paths, frog statue with crown

Post by wheretonow33 on Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi, dream group. I had this short dream, within the last couple weeks. Dream: I am standing on top of a flat, green grassed area. Like up on a moutainside. Nice, sunny weather. A short distance , in front of me, a drop-off or cliiff. There is a biblically dressed man standing near the cliff or drop off. There are other guys there,also. The man near the cliff had on a whitish, not white white, robe with a rope or something around his waist. He had thick gray, just over the ears length, hair. Also, a short beard and maybe a short mustache. I thought his name was David, but that could be because I had fallen asleep listening to someone on t.v. talking about David and Absolom. Strangely, the other males kind of looked all the same and were wearing light grey clothing. They all seemed kind of young and slim. I was talking with this David about something. For some reason, I wanted us to go down to this town, that I couldn't see, but knew was down below the cliff. I could see some land and a large rock thing down below. I wanted to accomplish something down in this town. The robed man seemed reluctant and said we
ve already been there before, but he agreed for the group to go anyway. I kind of understood him to be going to oblige me. I feel so elated that God's presece was the5re and I am thinking I will just jump over the cliff to get there. All of a sudden thise whitish flakes start falling from the sky, over the area past the cliff. They were flat and not like sonow flakes, exactly. I thought God was cushinoning the area below so we wouldn't get hurt by jumping down there, but this man and group started moving. The man came near me and I heard something like, be careful that the devil or demons had been up here, and had bitten the heads off the animals. I am contemplating this. They go to the right, I follow. I see a dirt path going down, appearing to wind down to the right. I am surprised when the group quickly veers off to the left of that path, an even much narrower and crude path that disappeared down into the brush. I am lagigng behind. This group wasn't wasting any time. I am going to take a running jump, still feeling exited. I saw the unevenness of the path and maybe a small rocky spot, so, I decided to proceed more carefully. At about the same time. I look up and to the right of the first or main path, I see a cement statue. It is a small statue of a sitting frog with a crown on it's head. It was kind of high and may have been on support of some sort. I got this weird , spooky feeling. I thought I had better catch up with the others on the narrow path. I start down after them. End of dream. Lord bless us all.

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: town, paths, frog statue with crown

Post by Guest on Tue May 26, 2009 6:56 am

2 Samuel 14:25
2 Samuel 13:22-29
2 Samuel 15:2-6
Exodus 8:7
Revelation 16:13
Matthew 7:13
Luke 13:24
Matthew 7:14
1 Timothy 4:15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 26, 2009 7:02 am

http://winonabethany.org/absalom.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by wheretonow33 on Tue May 26, 2009 11:22 am

Hi. Thanks for responding. I don't think this dream was about Absolom. I just referred to hearing am man on t.v. talk about David and Absolom, but he went on to talk about Israel in history and the End Times,also. I just thougt, maybe that was why I could have thought the man in the dream was David. I am wondering why, when I wanted to go down to the town to set something right, the man said We've already been there before. He agreed , though, to go down there with me, anyway. Do you think that when he caustioned me that the devil had bitten the heads off the animals, he could have been warning me that the devil would try to attack me on the way? Or during, or because of what I was tryintg to do? Or was I being deceived, already? I don't know. Why did he agree to go down to the town with me, anyway? This was after he said they had already been there before. Why did the other guys in the group look the same and dressed all in light grey clothing? When they left to go down to the town, they were not wasting any time. I had to hurry to keep up with them. Lord bless.

wheretonow33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Tue May 26, 2009 2:52 pm

you mentioned that white flakes were falling from the sky into the town..that sounds like a blesssing being poured out on the town to me...

the path you took to the town is a path that is filled with deception and evil spirits..a deep spiritual warfare..does it sound like you will go through some warfare before you will finally enter into the blessings that is waiting for you...i think you shouldnt be comfortable with where you are at now...be careful of deception and press on to the higher calling in Jesus christ..these are some of my opinoin..lets see what else the Lord will reveal to us..

Bless

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top