Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seeker38

I NEED PRAYER

I need prayer because I am really going through some serious issues right now. I am asking for prayer because I don't think that I am handling this very well. I fell as though I have failed God at this point and I am weary. So please, please, please, remember Seeker in your prayers.

Thank you tornado 😱

I just prayed for you. You can't fail God Seeker...you really can't. His love for us is unconditional and LOVE NEVER FAILS!!! You are okay...it's just a season...a moment...and a time in your life. Relax in God's love for you and ride this out and watch the Lord's blessings overflow for you... huggins

Guest Guest
O LORD, hear my prayer,
listen to my cry for mercy;
in your faithfulness and righteousness
come to my relief.
Do not bring your servant into judgment,
for no one living is righteous before you
So my spirit grows faint within me;
my heart within me is dismayed
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul.
Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.
Answer me when I call to you,
O my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
be merciful to me and hear my prayer
Surely you desire truth in the inner parts [a] ;
you teach [b] me wisdom in the inmost place
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow
Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.
Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Because we know Father you hear our prayers ,,You told us to pray one for another, in the name of Jesus ..Using your word o Lord I come in front of you to beg on behalf of my Brother or sister.
You know his/her heart and his need too...Father in the name of Jesus renew the strength ,send wisdom and peace to this heart in need of you..
You had promise us you will never leave us or forsake us..
Our faces look at you father in the name of Jesus
Thank You Lord for your mercy, for your patient and wisdom..
Thank you Lord for beign our God,
Thank You for answering this prayer to you the Honor and Glory Lord..
In the name of Jesus Amen and Amen.

Loving Father,
I lift Seeker up to you right now. I place Seeker into your care. Please wrap him/her in your love and comfort his/her weary heart. Lord, the battle here is hard. We get so tired of fighting. Please renew Seeker's heart and mind to continue on with the task that you have laid before her/him. Please send human arms and human hearts today to be Christ in a tangible way to Seeker. I ask you to silence the voice of the enemy that tells Seeker he/she is a failure. Lord, please still ALL of our hearts right now so we can hear and receive from you. Thank you Father for this AMAZING renewing! Amen.

Father I pray you restore Rnes and I know you will forgive their sins. Thank you God for giving her peace and a sound mind. Lord pour love into this person and let your love flow like a river in and God please heal the person in Jesus name amen. Rest in GOD!!

Thank you Father for the word of God that speaks to us. 1 Corinthians 10:13 says "Every test that you experience is the kind that normally comes to people. But, God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out".

Don't you just love when it says "But, God."

Rest in his promises, believe in his promises and seek your prayer place. Prayer and praise are awesome overcomers.

You have not failed God, He is right there with you in your weakest moment. We find our strenth in Him, cry "Abba Father" and allow Him to embrace you. He will never leave nor forsake you.

Am standing in prayer with you!
Remember what your "personal quote says". God loves you and he is faithful to forgive you and wash you completely!

Thank you all for you prayers and support. Today I went in for a MRI. They are looking for something that GOD healed me of 3 years ago and that was a pituitary adenoma. I have been going through in my body, mind, and spirit feeling like I am in a whirlwind this is why I requested prayer. The doctors have been testing me for everything under the sun and don't know what is going on in my body. They thought that I was pregnant but test was negative. I am before the Lord and waiting patiently on Him to fulfill HIS promises. He is a promist keeper. I am standing strong and holding my head up even though some days are hard. I give Him glory and in every thing I give Him thanks for this is His Will concerning me. Again I thank you my spiritual family for touching and agreeing with me in prayer. I will keep you updated as to my test results. I already know that they are going to be negative.

Seeker praying

Seeker,
we love you and you're always welcome--you know that.

Until you get the test results, I encourage you to continue to read aloud (so Satan can hear) all the scriptures you can find on "healing". The bible is your weapon!

Take care
desiree