I had a dream about a black cobra, wounded my ankle..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a dream about a black cobra, wounded my ankle..

Post by Esther on Mon May 25, 2009 5:59 pm

ok this morning after my 5:00 am prayer I went back to sleep, and i started having a dream...
It is kind of long, but let's see.
It was a house a person that had a black cobra as a pet, it was kind of strange to me cause this cobra was very aggressive and this person did not seamed to care or realize it was pretty big, it was black the head it was kind of the size of a cats head to it was pretty big, and this person in the dream was playing with it like I said if it was a pet and this person was very familiar to me they knew how I was and I knew how they were, but I don't seam to remember now how the person is, well this animal was very aggressive and it end up biting me on my ankle i saw the big showing prominent teeth it left a scar so i left this place. Following to this I went to 3 other houses were they had cobras as pets the second one it was black as well but not as big as the first and also wanted to hurt me, it couldn't and the third it was withe and brown pretty big too.
I walked a big street it was night i kid a feel a little fear but i kept on going went a place where my pastor was, this was a very calm place I felt allot of love this room was white i remember my heart i was feeling a lot of love and i was talking to my pastor i don't remember what. Finally I suddenly was in a car with pastor's wife, daughter, son and another syster form church that were talking about this bad scar that this cobra left on my ankle I remember in the dream it was hurting, someone did mention that this poisson form this cobra could not hurt me or do anything to me...

AS SOON AS I WOKE UP, I STARTED PAYING ABOUT IT, I KNOW IS A WARNING AND LOOKING IN TO THE INTERNET I FOUND SOME INFO. I FOUND THIS WEB. I THINK I KNOW WHATS ALL THIS ABOUT FOR WHAT I RED ON THIS PAGE AND ALSO GOD, BUT I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINION ON IT, PLEASE.
GOD BLESS U
:)
He'll be with us forever till the end....... Thank you Jesus...

Esther

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top