Bad faith, falling in the Spirit help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad faith, falling in the Spirit help please

Post by Nina on Mon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi another interesting dream
I was in a class room looking by the window and i see the pastor and his wife looking at each other. I say to my mum next to me The service is about to start. then I see a friend of mine in the class room he was the leader and started praying and said" Lord I thank you for the wrong faith" and I looked at him suprised like did he just listened to what he said? but nobody said nothing he kept on praying and the people started to put their hands up and "fall" in the Spirit in a cliché way. I was like not at ease but I wanted the presence of God so I was trying to focus on God and wait to see if the presence would fall on me too.
Then i'm at the back of the class, my mum is next to me and said i recorded this tape for you. So i start to listen to it but the volume was high so everybody started looking at me like this is not the place to listen now the service is already on. So I told my mum I will listen later. the tape was saying. Hi Nina I hope you doing ok....
I have a few questions about the bad faith. The guy was speaking in french and bad faith in french "mauvaise foi" can have 2 meanings. wrong faith or being wrong on something and don't wan't to admit it.

Can anybody help at all?
Thank you very very much

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad faith, falling in the Spirit help please

Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Galatians 3:6-9
the opposite of faith is fear.
You can not to exercise communion with God under fear.
Fear is what gives access to the enemy in your life to launch the attack.
there is only one kind of fear that is accepted .the fear of the Lord
and this one comes when we know who God is
Exodus 20:20
Leviticus 5:4-19

2 Peter 1:10 Deuteronomy 6:13
Proverbs 9:10
Psalm 111:10
2 Chronicles 30:7
Deuteronomy 18:9

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue May 26, 2009 2:38 pm

ok thank you. So you think thiis the interpretation here??

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Tue May 26, 2009 7:34 pm

This is not an interpretation. Just my thoughts. When I dream that I'm in a classroom, it means that I am in the process of learning something. Could it be that you are being taught something wrong? You feel uneasy about it, but you want to experience what everyone else is experiencing. You want to fit in. Do you fear what others may think of you if you don't conform to their ways? I think mbstudent was showing you (through scripture) what "bad faith" is. It is fear. Are you learning how to have fear instead of faith? Please pray on this.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue May 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Hi, Well your thoughts are quite right. When I dream of a classroom I'm learning something, just as when I llok trhough a window i'm discovering something. Those few months i don't feel at ease at chruch. Everybody is just happy and feeling great and i feel un at ease, not in my place I don't have nothing wrong about being happy. I want to be happy too lol. I'm just having a hard time. So I try to do like everybody else, while in me i'm not great great. I just wait on the Lord.
But what I found strange is the fact of looking through the window my pastor and turn around and hear the leader pray Lord I thank you for the bad faith?!!!!!
God bless you

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top