fighting for a friend, ring bell alarm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fighting for a friend, ring bell alarm

Post by Nina on Mon May 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Can anybody help me? This a dream to interpret.
I was in a house with my husband and a woman I didn't know her but in the dream was probably my best friend because whe had a great frienship. we arrived in the leaving room or kitchen and there were lots of people. A man came up to me and said we have to make groups of 2. You have to separate from the girl and I said No. Then all started looking at me and wanted to fight with me so i can get rid of my friend but I was fighting back because I didn't want to let go my friend.
Then the scene changes i'm in the room with the same girl, we are talking in a sudden she says"hold up stop talking I have to ring the bell we are going to run out of light" so she goes in front of her door and push a red bell ( looking like a fire alarm)"she says before we get out of light we have to call the owner with this bell so he can put back volt for us. i think shes asked 10 000 volts or something.Then the scene changes and i'm with the owner and I see him in the basement plug and sent volt to the room.He was looking angry and greedy to me as he wasn't giving light freely but we had to call and ask me permission for some more light.
Then I woke up
Thank you
God bless you all. thumbs

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: fighting for a friend, ring bell alarm

Post by Nina on Tue May 26, 2009 2:39 pm

up up up

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down