My future helpmate!! again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My future helpmate!! again

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon May 25, 2009 9:15 am

I had a dream That I was working and I knew my helpmate was in the building with me, (or at least he was some where around me) I remember being busym but I knew he was there but I did check into it. Then I remember being in a car and I was driving and I had two different routes I could take and Before I choose the route I saw OPA LOCKA AIRPORT(which is local where I live). So I took the road goign straight and then the car went straight up in the air, and I was shocked then I was a lil scared because I did not know if I would land or get hurt. So I did land without getting hurt and I ended up at my deceased grandmother house( I remember seeing my cousin get of a car with dress on with a high split showing her legs. It look like she was posing at me. In the car with her was a lot of children.

in the dream I thought why is she wearing this dress around these children. Then I saw my future helpmate sitting on the porch with one of the deconess at my church. And he said to me I sent you an email. Then he said I have not talk to you since January. (I could not rememer what deconess was saying but she had a serious look on her face ans she was saying something to me but I could only see her lips moving. My helpmate had on a white longsleeve shirt with a vest and pants. look like the outfit was grey and he could wear this to church. So in the dream I was thinking I was wondering what the email said that he sent.

(ps I rcv another confirmation the other day bfore I had this dream while I was minstering to my hairdresser about my testimony and AS I was speaking to her the holy spirit confirmed my future helpmate again that he is coming real soon.) I need to hear only from the Lord!! THanks thumbs thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My future helpmate!! again

Post by Rozes on Mon May 25, 2009 10:34 am

keep your eyes on Jesus dont be too focused on this part of your life..Jesus knows your heart desires. be anxious for nothing but in prayer and supplication make your request known unto God..then peace that passes all understanding will fill your soul...just keep praying..be still..and see what the Lord will do..

dont give the enemy a foothold...keep focused on Jesus..

hope this helps..
bless..please pray on this

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon May 25, 2009 11:51 am

Rozes Thanks for the encouraging words and bible versus. However I am being still but I really wanted an interp thanks. There is a few different things going on in the dream

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Does anyone have a word from the LOrd

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile