Plumber and New Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plumber and New Home

Post by lola21st on Mon May 25, 2009 8:40 am

I had a dream that I was at someone's home - I was staying there but it wasn't my house, I think it was my aunt's. A group of us (me, my mother, my aunt, my older son, and some other people I don't remember) were trying on different outfits and jewelry. Her toilet was backed up and overflowing so I called for a plumber. The plumber was someone I work with IRL. I was surprised that he was also a plumber. He fixed the toilet and was starting to give us advice on other things (like what clothing we should wear) which was annoying. I told him he should get plumber's uniform so that people knew that's what he did when he wasn't at our workplace.

In the next scene, I ran into my former boss who was outside with her daughter. They had been for a walk and she let me know that she moved. When I went to her new place, it was a large, tan apartment building set on a hill. Across the street was a huge park with trails. A local football team (college maybe?) had sectioned off part of the park for a practice but there was still plenty of room for others to enjoy the park. What was strange though was that her husband and younger daughter weren't in the dream at all.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Plumber and New Home

Post by Halo on Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Lola~ A majority of the time a plumbing-system represents a digestive-system. It's not your house that is so-to-speak off track (self.) it is most certainly someone you are afilated with that needs the special-care that is duley called for...but to your dismay what this house-doctor has to say goes beyond measure and somewhat is not noted (what to eat, not what to eat, etc.). Now let's take a look at the second half of your dream. Your in a setting where a mother and daughter (someone older than you, or mom) is walking through this journey together when she lets you know that her house has moved (plumbing) in the large-intestines. By knowledge and wisdom (college) Good-Doctorine (practice) looking unto the hills from which comith thine help (faith) restoration and a renewing is made of the house (inward parts) and the joy of the Lord is your strength. I believe it's a Testing of your faith, but everything Works-Out for the good of them who love the Lord, Amen~

:coffee: Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Halo - Somehow I missed this post! Thanks! thumbs It's great to see you back!! huggins huggins

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top