Cowboys and a posse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cowboys and a posse

Post by True Flight on Sun May 24, 2009 8:30 pm

I'm viewing this dream I"m not in it.
2 guys are hanging from ropes on a covered bridge in the middle of the road. They are surrounded by cowboys on horseback.
A cowboy stabs each of the 2 guys once in the groin. The cowboys keep saying "This is because of your father" (God).
They keep watching as the life is slowly sucked out of them all the time saying "This is because of your father".
Then I see a posse coming down the road. The cowboys scatter at the sight of the posse. One man runs across a terrible looking corn field headed to the river. He repeats several times "I'm going for the barge".
I recognized the face of one of the guys hanging but the other had no face. Daph\\'s Dreams

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cowboys and a posse

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 24, 2009 9:18 pm

I wonder if this is a "Testing of faith" so to speak? I wonder if someone will be questioned/tested on their belief in God? In the last days, there will be some that will disapprove of those who are "completely sold out" to God and his precepts. I wouldn't be surprised if you see this happen IRL like on the news or something. SInce you knew one of the guys in the dream, I wonder if the situation will revolve around him/her?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon May 25, 2009 5:08 am

When you say it that way..... He is a teacher

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 25, 2009 6:14 am

On another day the angels came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.
Exodus 23:1
[ Laws of Justice and Mercy ] "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a wicked man by being a malicious witness

2 Chronicles 19:9
He gave them these orders: "You must serve faithfully and wholeheartedly in the fear of the LORD
Deuteronomy 28:7
The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top