Ministering to Young people

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ministering to Young people

Post by chica4christ on Sun May 24, 2009 7:21 am

I had a dream that somehow the Lord put a word in me to speak to high schoolers or maybe college age, not sure and I told one of my friends that are leaders if I could speak for a few minutes and he said yes, of course. The verse that came to mind was Hebrews 4: 12, For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

All the leaders in the room were people I had known for a very long time and were happy to see me there speaking to these young people. I began to speak, and the Holy Spirit was just rolling off my toungue speaking TRUTH into these young people, I was on fire talking about the Lord.

I then woke up.

On a side note, as of late I have been struggling A lot to be in the word and draw nearer to his spirit and have been wondering if my calling has been lost or if God still wants to use me and this dream just verified everything God has for me and where he wants me to be. I woke up in tears this morning Praising God for answering me through a dream.

God Bless everyone and have a wonderful Sunday,
Stephani :clap:

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ministering to Young people

Post by Guest on Sun May 24, 2009 9:31 am

this is for you:
Arise child, for as I have poured out my Spirit so shall you pour out your spirit to those I will bring to you. For it is not my will to see my servants hold back anything I have given to them. For what good would it be to the Body if the arm did not allow the hand to receive the blood that flows within it, or if the legs did not allow the blood to pass to the feet? All that would happen is that the parts would not receive their needed supplements to give them what they need, to do what they were designed to do.

Oh how it hurts me to see those whom I have called to help those in the Body, keep inside what I have given them. Oh how the rest of the members could be so blessed by the little flow that is being stored up in them. My chosen ones, do not let the enemy make fools of you. Let not his lies take away the blessing I have for you. I will never leave you nor forsake you, but rather I will pour into you a greater measure as you pour out to those who are thirsty and needing the lifeblood that flows from your lips.

Take the little you have and pour it out. For even as a teaspoon of medicine brings healing to a sick body, so will your words be to a sick member. Pour out and let me fill you up to overflowing, and you will see how your pouring out will increase the wisdom and health in those you pour into.

Start now to become the fountain of my living water that others will come to, to be filled up and be ministered to and in turn become fountains in their own right. This is how the physical body looks after itself, and so should my Body be. And as you shall do this, so will it bring the unity and strength to my Body that it so desperately needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon May 25, 2009 1:01 am

PRAISE GOD FOR THIS DREAM!! I don't know about you, but I am OVERJOYED AND EXCITED FOR WHAT GOD IS ABOUT TO DO for you! :clap: :cute: :PTL: bouncing can you see it?lol

God has given you this desire and he is going to bring it into fruition--just give it to him (Isaiah 66:8-9; Philippians 1:6). Dont be discouraged! You have a gift and God is getting ready to take you to a place where you can really work/grow in your gift. Surround yourself with those people who will continue to help you to grow and who see your potential and guide you in your gifting (ie: those people mentioned in your dream that have known you for a long time). All you have to do is be in a position for God to use you and He will. Step out in faith and don't fear! God knows your heart and he knows that you have the heart for young people!! PRAISE GOD! HE WILL USE YOU!!! DONT DOUBT YOUR CALLING! DONT LET PAST MISTAKES AND FAILURES KEEP YOU FROM FULFILLING GODS PURPOSE IN YOUR LIFE! thumbs

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon May 25, 2009 4:22 pm

chica.

Good again to hear from you.The Lord has restored you.Amen.He is faithful and gracious.Mbstudent/Desi thanks for the word from the Lord.

Oh no Is till remember that demon ANACONDA,THE devil is DEFEATED.

:PTL:

HALLELUYAH!!!

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Mon May 25, 2009 4:29 pm

The devil is already defeated!!! Glory to God almighty
Peace!

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down